View Full Version : Snyders

trophypro
02-08-2007, 11:15 PM
What a great meeting. Put a few faces with names. Nice to get the early start with the planning. Lots of good ideas. Lets not forget the "punch list" and hopefully some can pull their resourses and get some things done with little or no money. Thanks Skip for organizing everything. Come on July 21 07

Riptide1947
02-09-2007, 03:24 AM
I agree......great start.

Would like to suggest for the next meeting, that everyone get a chance to introduce themselves, and have name badges, to help make it easier to remember names and faces.

I was certainly surprised to hear that you organized this, all by yourself, last year ! !

Skip, I guess that when we get our own local Chapter of "Wish_A_Fish" that the business end of this will take some time to set up, for things like Officers, Board Members, Rules, etc. you know the boring stuff ! ! The by-laws and Rules may be able to be duplicated from the original ( they should have them somewhere ).

I have about 30-brochures printed, so far, and since it's 3:30 A.M., it's bed time. Will fax for your approval later today .

Bob H.
02-09-2007, 06:15 AM
Good start, looking forward to putting the wife to work again:eek:

cbelljr
02-09-2007, 08:43 AM
I couldn't agree more. I look forward to this being an exciting and rewarding way to make someone else's day!

Great work Skip (et. al.)

27 sailfish
02-09-2007, 11:36 AM
Before I forget-I want to THANK everyone for showing up last night and for dealing with the room mix up.We are off to a great start-I didn't get a chance to tell everyone but "some one" last night gave us a $170.00 check for the July event.:) WOW. Skip

Bob H.
02-09-2007, 03:21 PM
WOW is right!!! WAF should be a great event this year, not only for the kids but the volunteers too.

rem1224
02-09-2007, 06:03 PM
I sent out an email to everyone who filled out the sign-in sheet last night at Snyders. If you don't get it, that means I probably mis-read your email address - Please bmail me your info again so I can make sure you are on the list.

I am also setting up a web site that shows the event information and will have (shortly, I hope ;) ) the Captain's sign up sheet for everyone to fill out. Right now, it's just a copy of last year's Annapolis page from the WAF site with the dates changed. Once we get everything coordinated with WAF, we'll probably switch back to the main WAF site.

See it here: http://home.comcast.net/~md-wish-a-fish/

If anyone else who was unable to attend the meeting last night would like to be on the email contact list - send me a bmail with your info (name, address, email , phone, boat size/type) or you can email your info to ---> md-wish-a-fish @ comcast . net

BKH
02-09-2007, 07:49 PM
Had a good time last night. Thanks Skip and all who attended. Took awhile to digest that cow I ate.

Ralph the e-mail is [email protected]

Thanks again for the fun. Looking forward to my first event.

Brian