View Full Version : July 21st Wish a Fish @ Sandy Point

27 sailfish
02-09-2007, 10:58 AM
Mark your calendars for the 21st of July with the 28th being a rain date.If you want to help out just let us know.Boats over 21' are always needed and the more "helpers" to cheer for the kids-the better.We are off to a GREAT start for the 2007 event. Thanks, Skip

philk999
02-09-2007, 01:20 PM
As I said last night Skip, I can stop on the way home from OC to help out on shore or if some one needs a mate on the 21st. My boat will be available for the rain date if needed.

rem1224
02-09-2007, 06:02 PM
I sent out an email to everyone who filled out the sign-in sheet last night at Snyders. If you don't get it, that means I probably mis-read your email address - Please bmail me your info again so I can make sure you are on the list.

I am also setting up a web site that shows the event information and will have (shortly, I hope ;) ) the Captain's sign up sheet for everyone to fill out. Right now, it's just a copy of last year's Annapolis page from the WAF site with the dates changed. Once we get everything coordinated with WAF, we'll probably switch back to the main WAF site.

See it here: http://home.comcast.net/~md-wish-a-fish/

If anyone else who was unable to attend the meeting last night would like to be on the email contact list - send me a bmail with your info (name, address, email , phone, boat size/type) or you can email your info to ---> md-wish-a-fish @ comcast . net

Ricky
02-12-2007, 01:02 AM
I'll pencil my name in to volunteer this year at Sandy Point. I say pencil just incase something unavoidable pops up between now and then, but I'd definitely like to get back into WAF. I have no boat, but I have all of my arms, legs, fingers, and toes.

Riptide1947
02-12-2007, 01:26 AM
Now that's what I like to hear. Sounds like we have our volunteer for co-ordinating the helpers......Thanks Rick !

Ricky
02-13-2007, 03:43 AM
Speaking of the Sandy Point WAF. Does anyone have any pics from the first two or so years of WAF? I'm interested to see what I looked like back then. haha

craigwhite
02-13-2007, 10:02 AM
I have recruited two more volunteers for the land help, as well as, a 16' enclosed trailer (concession style), large popcorn popping machine, and a high output generator.

As said before The Boat House has two tents available 10x20 & 10x10, which I will be bringing.

Craig