View Full Version : Pasadena?

jdimig
02-11-2007, 07:31 PM
Skip,

Is WAF doing anything for the Hey Fish! show?
If so,do you need help?

27 sailfish
02-11-2007, 07:54 PM
Nothing at PSG was planned-we figured back to back events was a little much.Our next one is at the MSSA in Essex on March 17th.Gives us a bit of breathing room to gather up more donations for the table. Thanks Skip

Riptide1947
02-12-2007, 01:19 AM
Skip,

Maybe we need to talk about squeesing a table in there, I hear this is a well attended event, get that box out there, maybe we can put up a challenge to see if we can match the amount we received at Tri-state. I'll help to work the table, hand out brochures, recruit volunteers, even if I gotta do it alone.....which I seriously doubt.

trophypro
02-12-2007, 09:54 AM
Sounds like a good idea Maybe atleast see if we could talk to the people at the door and see if we could put a box at the door. When you pay to get in The door man shall ask would you like to donate a dollar or more to WAF. Even a buck a person that would be sweet.

27 sailfish
02-12-2007, 02:13 PM
If you guys are game-I'll call in a favor but the table will be outside.Let me see if they have any room left for us. Skip

rhahn427
02-12-2007, 02:50 PM
I'm game

Riptide1947
02-12-2007, 10:30 PM
I'm already in. for Saturday, if SKip can get us in. At the door would be great, and if anyone doesn't want to carry their stuff home, we'll take it off their hands. It can be a tax deduction for them. I'll print up some receipts, for the donations !

craigwhite
02-13-2007, 11:07 AM
I wish I could be there this weekend and help out with donation, but I will at the D.C. boat show trying to sell some boats. I will be attending the "Tie Fest 2007" at the Moose Lodge in Queenstown and would like to bring the donation box and a banner to setup there for donations.

Would it be possible for anyone to email me the pics from last year, or leave me a cd w/ them at the boater's world in Severna Park. I would like to make a donation box to keep at The Boat House on my desk for people passing through. Every little bit helps.

Craig. email [email protected]

rem1224
02-13-2007, 11:40 AM
Craig - I'll email you a few pics from the batch I've been collecting from everyone.