View Full Version : Solomons Fishing Fair -- Thank You!

Scott McGuire
03-25-2007, 06:34 PM
To all the Patrons, Volunteers, Vendors, Boat Dealers, and Community Service Workers...

Thanks for making this year's show great. We had over 1500 people, but the final tally hasn't been done yet. As I type this my eyes are threatening to slam shut after the weekend of running. I can't believe we missed all the rain, and to those of you that came, you I'm sure you found some deals. There were alot of people leaving with armloads, and I MEAN ARMLOADS of stuff.

Again; thanks for another great year. Next Year's dates are March 29 and 30. Mark your calendars now!

Also, special thanks to the TF community for enduring the shameless promotion!!

Good or bad, please let me know what you thought of the show.

-Scott

gchambers
03-25-2007, 08:10 PM
I was ther today. Stocked up on chutes, b-tails, shads & other stuff at unbeliveable prices. Some some guys I knew & met some others that I didn't. Met Capt. WMorgan and got some great imfo. from him. Met Frank[polar bear]Holden. Talked to capt. Bruno and others. Fantastic show. :clapping2: :clap:

Ordinary Angler
03-26-2007, 08:38 PM
If you didn't make it, then shame on you! You know there must have been some real bargains...I even saw Sid the Squid there! It was great fun and a really good show. I talked to several folks who were looking for DNR so they could buy their licenses, and some others who were looking for seminars. If we can figure out how to accommodate those things, it would make the show just a bit better. Great job, Crow Bait!!

mberens
03-28-2007, 08:31 PM
Really good, very organized event. Thanks Crow Bait. I think you have it down. You know how to do it right...