View Full Version : Welcome Tarheel Anglers

Brandon
04-12-2007, 06:38 PM
Hey Gang

Welcome aboard. Hopefully the message board can help facilitate the club and people staying in touch with one another.

A little about me, I graduated from UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School with my MBA in 2004. I am currently a Partner in a business consulting firm in Baltimore called Carbon Prime and the Chariman/Cheif Angler of Lateral Line, Inc which owns this site, TidalFish.com, and is mainly a year round fishing clothing company. You can read more about Lateral Line here (http://www.LateralLine.net)

I will get UNC fishing club banner up at the top of this message board once I get our logo and stuff put together.

I look forward to meeting everyone and doing some fishing together!

:rockon:
Brandon

sumpfan
04-13-2007, 10:34 AM
Brandon,

Thanks for doing this. We really appreciate it, and look forward to wetting a line in the near future.

~JB

mtunc05
04-13-2007, 02:28 PM
Thanks a lot for doing this Brandon. I think it will serve as a great forum to organize fishing trips, tournaments, meetings, community service, and of course sharing a story or two.

We hope to have the first official meeting of the club within the next 2 - 3 weeks, and hope that we can get a group trip/tournament to University Lake organized as well...give everybody a chance to meet each other and all that good stuff.

Brandon, I have emailed you the club logo along with the prospectus that we turned into the Registrar's Office.

-Matt

Tarheel
10-19-2007, 08:18 AM
Haven't been back here in awhile and was surprised to find this board! Good to see there's a few other Heels here on the Bay.

dalton
10-24-2007, 04:07 PM
Were you originally in the club?