View Full Version : Radar on 2005 seapro 22cc

shawn fisher
05-17-2007, 02:29 PM
Does anybody on the board have the same boat with radar. I need to no if they screwed the dome directly to the tubing on the t-top, or used a power mount. If a power mount was usewd what brand and part # would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
shawn

ItsaJeepthing
05-17-2007, 09:43 PM
i have a 21cc striper, just installed furuno 1623 radar. I got an aluminum adapter plate made, put that on top the top, and bolted that to the plate on the ttop. The plate on the ttop was not wide enough for the radar mount, thats why i had to make an adapter plate. I also have the seaview 5'' forward leaning radar mount...

shawn fisher
05-18-2007, 08:36 AM
Itsajeepthing,

Thx. I don't have a plate to even start with. I am going to use 3/4" starboard and make a plate and thrubolt it to the tubing of the t-top. Then I will Thrubolt the mount thru the starboard plate. I hope this works.

get the net
05-18-2007, 01:06 PM
Ive got that boat, adding a garmin radar. I am using a 5" AFT leaning powermount. i have fabricated a bracket to stradle the 4" wide aluminum plate that the Light is mounted too. Don't know if they have changed the design since.

sleepydo
05-18-2007, 01:34 PM
hey Itsajeepthing,

do you like your furuno 1623? any problem? if you had to do it aagain would u get it again or upgrade to 1715?

sorry don't mean to hijack this thread.