skorcher
09-10-2007, 10:38 PM
Ravens Had chances to Win :helpsmilie:

Man that Sux

vinny83
09-10-2007, 10:44 PM
mcnair.......................:yawn:
ogden.............................:helpsmilie:

heap dropped pass in the end zone??????????????

Thunnus Amongus
09-10-2007, 10:45 PM
It was PAINFUL to say the least!!!! ESPECIALLY when the refs steal it away.
Cincy had the game but failed to put it away early. Should've gone to OT. Heap had the TD and was interfered with. How the ref got offensive pass intereference out of that play I guess is between him and his bookie. Fvcking Zebras.

deringer66
09-10-2007, 11:07 PM
Same old Ravens, I'm a fan and I hate to say it, but they suck. How many turnovers? 8? yeah they suck. Can't give the Bengals much credit though, any team that commits that many turnovers should get their butts handed to them, which Cincinnati failed to do. I think the Ravens are cursed to have a lousy offense and it doesn't matter who they have. If we traded offenses with the Colts, they would suck. With that, I believe losing to the Colts in the playoffs last year kind of took alot of the wind out my sails as a Ravens fan. Not so much because of what the colts represent, but when you can hold an offense like the Colt have, to 5 field goals, then their should be no reason why a team with just a mediocre offense shouldn't win that game, but as it seems to be customary with the Ravens, their offense didn't even show up. So far, I've seen nothing to lead me to believe that we shouldn't be expecting more of the same from them this year as well.

dwkoller
09-10-2007, 11:23 PM
How many times can you have 6 turnovers -- and still be in the game in the 4th quarter. Has to be a demoralizing game -- especially for the defense -- they played their butts off in the second half.

It was obvious McNair was having difficulty with the groin injury, he should have come out sooner. Should of played Musa Smith more -- he's a more punishing runner than McGhee -- I think they should have pounded the ball up the middle at the end of the game. Or had Boller roll-out.

Defense played well except for Rolle. I can't figure why he still on this team.

Special teams played well.

The one official did a horrendous job -- needs to go back to high school games. Phantom Pass interference on Heap, missed the pass interference in 1st half that would have given ravens the ball inside the 10 yd line.

It's time for Ogden to go. Injuries are a concern.

Cinn. a playoff caliper team -- Raven's had a chance to tie/win, even with the offense turning the ball over. Bring on the Jets.

dwk

crabby and son
09-10-2007, 11:25 PM
When you get 8 chances to score within the 10 yard line against a team that has failed to stop the previous 18 attempts within the 10 yard line.........YOU SUCK. They just didn't get the short yardage plays should be runs instead of passes...repeatedly!

dcriii5
09-11-2007, 06:30 AM
I agree that the 4thQ offensive pass interference on Heap was a HORRIBLE call and expect the league to quietly censure that ref. That being said, the Ravens did not deserve that game and I only hope it is a learning experience for these guys...to go into hostile territory, give up 6 turnovers and lose by only 1 score...they are Superbowl material if they can hold the football.

Billick's call for Boller to pass on a 4th and short in the 4th was a miserable decision, and I agree with the previous poster that he should have looked to Musa Smith to grind out the first down in that situation.

Our defense looked unbeatable...I just hope it will be enough to get us into January.

Brandon
09-11-2007, 09:29 AM
Take away JUST half the turnovers and we win...what a shame, cost me the weekly pool loot:death:

goose70
09-11-2007, 11:12 AM
It doesn't get much easier. Pitt is looking pretty fierce and, due to a favorable schedule, could well be 7-0 before playing B-more. Pitt's schedule after that does not look too bad, either, and Cinci is pretty good, so the Ravens probably can't afford more than 4 losses.

msawyer13
09-11-2007, 12:20 PM
GO REDSKINS!!! :clapping2: