View Full Version : OT- for all you redskins fans and Reel World

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Fishkiller
09-12-2007, 09:55 AM
:yes:

gordy
09-12-2007, 05:25 PM
OMG- that was awful. Stabbing a fork in my eye would have been less painful than watching that. The next video on the reel was a different story though.:thumbup:

YouTube - The dutch fishing trip (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apNXJ3c1j6g&NR=1)

Cool Breeze
09-12-2007, 05:33 PM
HaHaHa, glad everyone is LOVING it ! I sure did (i hate the gay thumbs up guy but i gotta do it):thumbup:

badfish055
09-12-2007, 10:25 PM
Haha! Go SKINS!!!!

GrinningToo
09-12-2007, 10:42 PM
OMG- that was awful. Stabbing a fork in my eye would have been less painful than watching that.

Amen

Rock On
09-13-2007, 11:43 AM
I am now dumber for watching that. Thank god I stopped after half of it so I can still catch fish with what limited intelligence I still have.

Go Cowboys

MeOff
09-13-2007, 02:12 PM
COOL BREEZE the gay thumbs up guy and the redskins go hand in hand!!
THE GIANTS WILL STILL RULE THE EAST:poke1: :poke1: :chugbeer:

East Infection
09-13-2007, 04:28 PM
Craig, I've been super busy with work but something told me when I got home to check TF. I kind of had an extinct like a Skins fan may have been calling me out.

My son just watched that with me and he said" Dad what kind of music is that?"

I said "son that is the music of Super Bowl teams that can only win with scabs and on strike years"

He said "was that music good at one time?"

I said " probably at one time kinda like the Redskins before a guy named Napoleon bought them"

He said " Dad those are some of the ugliest women I have ever seen, they kind of look like hogs"

I said" well living around a bunch of Redskin fans I thought you might be used to it by now but no son there not like the angels that come out of Texas"

He said" does that same guy with the glasses still coach them?"

I said" he sure does, some people in life just try and hang on to stuff way to long. It's kinda like me when I go and hop on your skateboard thinking I still have "it" and then I end up falling on my face in front of your friends and I embarass you. I was great at one time but now time has passed me by and I just don't have what it takes anymore. That's kind of like their head coach."

He said" my friends get a kick out of watching you"

I said" kind of like us Cowboy fans watching Coach Gibbs!!!!!"

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/reelworld/gibbs_flush.gif

Football season is here!!!

Craig, good luck playing for 2nd this year while we start the 6 trophy club. I'll be in Big D on Nov. 18th to watch the slaughter!!

Formerly Reel World

usual suspects
09-13-2007, 04:57 PM
LMFAO....Hope to see you on that quest for 6;-) We'll just forget about that XXX game :jackthread:

Giants???? you better hope you play the Pats, so you can get a "Do Over" LOL:eek:

EDIT...BTW, we have a forum to talk all the smack we want down the forum list a ways....Want i should send some afc teams to help you find it?

Cool Breeze
09-13-2007, 06:18 PM
Damn Tony, my friggen stomach is hurting from laughing so hard. nice job-Please tell your son that other than Dexter Manley, the Redskins were not cokeheads and criminals like uhhhhmmmm....(clearing throat) , well you know who. :cool: And Jack- remember "Twinkle Toes" Tarkington?? Only two "decent" players the giants ever had were Y A Tittle and LT.But I do hope you finish ahead of the cowboys. Bill, Nobody in the AFC should even be mentioned in the same breath as the NFC east, and I dont think anyone called out those Pittsburg Steelers fans :D

http://www.redskins.com/uploads/photos/perm/main/FKFDCLNBPJCA/redskins_9115422PG.jpg