View Full Version : Silly Posters Beware: Yankees

Pages : [1] 2 3

blue lou
10-05-2007, 02:02 PM
If my NY Yankees loose again tonight, I'm going to be in a foul mood:yes:

Scott McGuire
10-05-2007, 02:16 PM
I'm pulling for you... NOT! :nono:

I hope the Yankees stink as bad as they did last night. :2guns: :death: :devil2:

Capt. Skid
10-05-2007, 02:17 PM
Just think how the Cub & Philly fans feel ! The Rockies and the Diamondbacks seem to be on a roll!!! So who will meet Boston in the Classic???

Capt.Skid

WiFiGuy
10-05-2007, 02:20 PM

Not that it will happen, but because it probably might and it's always good to be prepared--maybe you should take a chair and some snacks and put them in a closet.

When the inevitable "foul mood" does strike, you can then quarantine yourself and in so doing spare family and friends from enduring your wrenching, hard-bitten, agony and painful suffering.

Or...you can root for the Red Sox and happily watch all the games you want, socialize with anyone and everyone you meet and generally go through the entire rest of your life whistling a happy tune and clickling your heels at every opportunity.

ScottH
10-05-2007, 02:31 PM
:clapping2: :clapping2:
Not that it will happen, but because it probably might and it's always good to be prepared--maybe you should take a chair and some snacks and put them in a closet.

When the inevitable "foul mood" does strike, you can then quarantine yourself and in so doing spare family and friends from enduring your wrenching, hard-bitten, agony and painful suffering.

Or...you can root for the Red Sox and happily watch all the games you want, socialize with anyone and everyone you meet and generally go through the entire rest of your life whistling a happy tune and clickling your heels at every opportunity.

rhahn427
10-05-2007, 02:44 PM

WOW ........ you own the Yankees ............

wait a minute ......... don't you're Yankees stand in a circle when they play a ball game ........ :D

WiFiGuy
10-05-2007, 02:47 PM
Are they also knows as the Wankees?

blue lou
10-05-2007, 03:03 PM
WOW ........ you own the Yankees ............

wait a minute ......... don't you're Yankees stand in a circle when they play a ball game ........ :D

:confused:

some one please translate to english.

Scott McGuire
10-05-2007, 03:07 PM
Yank-mee's

twiskman
10-05-2007, 03:13 PM
:confused:

some one please translate to english.

What?!?! You dont speak Rick-ese??
Cmon Lou... think about it. I dont know how to PC it for a "G" rating!

Tim