View Full Version : How do I join?

Dyllan
10-21-2007, 09:17 PM
New to the salt water fishing. Own a 23' Key West and have owned it for 3 months now. Would like to learn more about diff. ways to catch all kinds of fish in general. Is there anyone I need to directly speak to about attending one of your meetings and seeing what you guys are all about?

Thanks,

Mark

DS422
10-21-2007, 11:13 PM
Dyllan,

All of our meetings are open to the public. We meet on the second Monday of the month at Martin's Family Restaurant located at 331 East Bayview Blvd. in Norfolk. Next meeting is scheduled for Nov. 12 at 7:00pm.......guest speaker is not scheduled as of yet. Check us out our website at Norfolk Fishing Club (http://www.norfolkanglersclub.com). Hope to see you on the 12th!

lmontagnaj
10-22-2007, 06:26 PM
New to the salt water fishing. Own a 23' Key West and have owned it for 3 months now. Would like to learn more about diff. ways to catch all kinds of fish in general. Is there anyone I need to directly speak to about attending one of your meetings and seeing what you guys are all about?

Thanks,

Mark

Mark:
If you have any questions, please feel free to call me 535-6868. I live in Norfolk.

We have many Great Members, and I think you'll enjoy their company.

Like Darryl said, come to the meeting in November, you don't have to be a member to attend our meetings.