View Full Version : Thank You Capt. Herb Gordon

lmontagnaj
03-10-2008, 09:50 PM
I just want to publicly thank Capt. Herb Gordon who took time out of his busy schedule to come and speak at the Norfolk Anglers Club.

You shared your experiences and knowledge, helping us become better fishermen and fisherwomen.

THANK YOU!!!:fishing2:

To those who missed it, you missed a great opportunity to hear some great stories and tips.

Thanks Again :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::clap:

Here is Capt. Herb's website:
The Weekend Fisherman - Virginia Beach, Chesapeake Bay, Tidewater Area, Outer Banks, NC (http://www.theweekendfisherman.tv/)

Mike Avery
03-11-2008, 07:41 PM
Dang, I've got to start putting these meetings on my calendar, I forgot about it and obviously missed the meeting.

Flounderman2001
03-12-2008, 10:08 AM
Herb Gordon did a excellent Job explaining how he fishes off shore and inshore. Different rigging and spreading of various lures.
I definitely learned something from his presentation.:yes:

Mike,
Sorry you missed out on his talk. It certainly was a interesting one for sure. Especially for people who do off shore fishing like yourself.
You have got to put scheduled reminders on your Computer Calendar Program and have it do a reminder for you. :)

striper_on
03-12-2008, 11:51 AM
Yep thanks Herb for an entertaining and informative presentation. Thanks again :thumbup::clap:

ReelTimeCapt
03-20-2008, 03:37 PM
Capt Gordon gave a great presentation indeed. He did say he'd be running charters out of Hatteras in April and it sounds like the boat o be on!

Best Regards to All,
Fletcher

New Kent Newbie
03-20-2008, 11:44 PM
Herb is a great all around person his mate Brett is a very good friend of mine and ive been blessed to fish with them many times what they have taught me is unvaluable