View Full Version : Saying Hello

Leverage
03-23-2008, 11:31 AM
All,
I have been following your site and message board for several years now and I decided to join your club. I'm looking forward to meeting you all and I hope to swap some fish stories with you very soon. Below is a little about me

Name: Michael West
Family: Wife Sandy, Daughter Brittany
Boat: 16' Key Largo
Handle: Sandy Bottom
Target Fish: Primarily Flounder, however I do like to fish for Spade, Spanish, and Striper when the bite is on.
Primarily fish the mouth of the rivers such as the York , James, North and East Rivers. However during the Hot Days of summer I will run my boat on the bay when it is flat.

Website: mwbaits.com - Fishing Rigs- Flounder, Croaker, Trout, Blues, Whiting, Spot, Pompano, Trout, (http://www.mwbaits.com)

:thumbup:
See you all soon!!
Michael West

lmontagnaj
03-23-2008, 05:25 PM
All,
I have been following your site and message board for several years now and I decided to join your club. I'm looking forward to meeting you all and I hope to swap some fish stories with you very soon. Below is a little about me

Name: Michael West
Family: Wife Sandy, Daughter Brittany
Boat: 16' Key Largo
Handle: Sandy Bottom
Target Fish: Primarily Flounder, however I do like to fish for Spade, Spanish, and Striper when the bite is on.
Primarily fish the mouth of the rivers such as the York , James, North and East Rivers. However during the Hot Days of summer I will run my boat on the bay when it is flat.

Website: mwbaits.com - Fishing Rigs- Flounder, Croaker, Trout, Blues, Whiting, Spot, Pompano, Trout, (http://www.mwbaits.com)

:thumbup:
See you all soon!!
Michael West

Great Introduction!!!

Welcome to the NAC Michael and Family!!!

I'll see you at the meeting. If you see my boat out at Taylors Landing, stop by and say hello.

Lucian
Fishin Fool
31' Contender FA
Yellow with blue top

striper_on
04-01-2008, 11:39 AM
Welcome aboard Michael. Looking forward to meeting you at the next meeting.

Flounderman2001
04-01-2008, 03:49 PM
Michael & Family,
Welcome to the NAC.:clapping2:
A great bunch of Fishermen/Woman. You can certainly learn something from them.
See you at the meetings!