View Full Version : Opening Day Reports?

ForReel
04-22-2008, 04:47 AM
This PSG Rookie struck out, sad to report.

I fished from Green 83 off Ches Beach up past Bloody Point to Thomas Point, 7:30 - 3:30 without even a knockdown.:helpsmilie:

How did everyone else do?

Good thing is, those rockfish got me fired up enough to play hooky from work this week. :yes:

-Jon
PSG Rookie on the Black Pearl

fishleader
04-22-2008, 05:12 AM
We got four all day. Fished from south of Matapeake to the bay bridge.
Sunday the weather was bad and who fished in the upper bay did not catch any fish that day. Monday we did not fish due to the weather.
Going to thy it again today but don't know where.
Cheasapeake Beach the fishing is great but thats too far to go with the price of fuel.

Capt fatcat
04-22-2008, 08:20 AM
Had Four anglers on the boat and the rods were in the water by 8:30 stated at thomas pt
went over to bloody point to many boats over there for me, so went back to the troll the eastside from the south to west river caught my 4 fish by 12:30

:rockon:

Capt fatcat
04-22-2008, 08:24 AM
Had Four anglers on the boat and the rods were in the water by 8:30 stated at thomas pt
went over to bloody point to many boats over there for me, so went back to the troll the eastside from the south to west river caught my 4 fish by 12:30,did not fish sunday

Capt fatcat
04-22-2008, 08:25 AM

ForReel
04-26-2008, 08:42 AM
Well, the PSG rookie confirmed the blind squirrel theory on Thursday by catching a 42" 28# rockfish off Bloody Point. :bigfish:

Played hooky with my two boys. The fish was taken on a Tyler's (Georgie) White blue eyed chut (purchased at the PSG Flea Market) pulled behind and unmbrella rig. Fish was reeled in by my 11 yr old and netted by my 13 yr old. :clap::clapping2::clap::clapping2:

Again, I owe it all to the Fishleader Mr. George Bentz who took this land-luvn green-horn, and taught me everything from the lure, the knot to tie on the lure, the line, the sampo swivel and even took me to go buy my first set of trolling rods and reels.

-Jon

SevernaParkFishhawk
04-26-2008, 03:37 PM
Nice job... Tell your boys the the Redskins still stink. Guess you'll need to buy him a Ravens shirt to celebrate.

ForReel
04-27-2008, 12:09 PM
Hey SP Fishhawk, thanks and we forgot to post that we were draggin a bag chum from ground-up Ravens, leaves a nice purple trail:D

SevernaParkFishhawk
04-28-2008, 09:30 PM
Jon post some pictures if you have them. Nothing like the kids seeing their accomplishments online!