View Full Version : Old cameras free for the asking

Frog Hair
05-09-2008, 05:37 PM
Old cameras free for the asking
I have some old cameras for someone just for the asking. My dad past away and he had them stuffed in a drawer. By old were talking maybe years 50-70 even an old Polaroid. Even have one that took photos on a disk, which Iíve never seen before. Total of 5 different cameras. Shoot me a b mail if interested.
Wayne

Striper In
05-10-2008, 01:26 PM
My son is into Photography, would love to hear what you have.
I would definetly take one off your hands to pass onto Jr.

Frog Hair
05-10-2008, 05:16 PM
Mike
I'm not sure any of them even work, but your welcome to any or even better all of them.
More then likely I will thrash them if I don't get any responses.

Here's a list
1 Polaroid colorpack II with case and directions
2 Kodak Disc 4000 Camera outfit
3 Peugeot SP-500
4 Berkey Keystone 310

I’m somewhat surprised that were not seeing more post. I know awhile back someone started up a thread on the BS board, pages of photos just kept on coming. Like to see some pictures of boats, fish, family, you name it just to get this board off the ground. Was hoping to see questions and photos from all levels of experience.
Wayne

Striper In
05-11-2008, 09:14 PM
Thx, If you want to get rid of them,I'll pm you.

DerekB
05-30-2008, 11:41 PM
if any of these cameras are still available I would love to take atleast one I like to try and fix them if there fixable if not I just think there cool to collect

Frog Hair
05-31-2008, 03:48 PM
DerekB
Sorry, I threw them all away. But wait, I still have an old Canon AE1 SLR (don’t work) with assorted lenses and leather bag up to 400mm. None of these are adaptable to the newer Canon DSLR’s. Shot me a bmail if interested.