View Full Version : Website suggestion..

Rip N Drag
08-17-2008, 12:27 PM
This is just a suggestion and my opinion only. Almost every single website out there goes from top to bottom, I would much rather scroll down to find the latest post. Maybe its just me but with all other sites doing it this way I feel backwards on this one. Like I said this is just a suggestion not a bash.

Rip-N-Drag

Rip N Drag
08-17-2008, 12:34 PM
ok nevermind I found the option to switch it in the edit settings options. For anyone who is having this problem and is interested you can change this by going into my account/ settings and options/ edit options/thread display mode..Then set it to Linear oldest first.

This will put the oldest posts on top and the newest on the bottom like most forums you go to..anyway good luck.

Rip-N-Drag

StriperChaser1
08-17-2008, 01:20 PM
Thanks for the info, it seemed a little odd to me too.

Rip N Drag
08-17-2008, 03:18 PM
NP Chaser it was driving me crazy for awhile now :roflguy:

lannyp
08-18-2008, 06:22 PM
Glad you got it figured out Rip-N-Drag.:thumbup: Just another great feature our new board has to offer. :yes:Our old message board read the same way with the newest thread at the top which is the way I like it but it is nice through our preferances to be able to set it like we want it. We owe a big thanks to Tidal Fish for a great board.:clap: