View Full Version : I Need Six of My Fishing Buddies

Pages : [1] 2 3

Echo
10-15-2008, 12:37 PM
This Friday, I'm having " one of those meetings" with lawyer(s) to discuss my future demise.

It was " suggested" that I include six friends that will carry me to my final " fishing hole".

I'm gonna ass-u-me, that Hensley, Jack and Phil are a given, on the left side.

So I need three more for the right side. Probably with a few " alternates", in case that I die in January and Hensley, Phil and jack are at CBBT.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

So now then, who has enough free time to assist in my future ??? I promise, ceremony will be short, and I'll also leave all fishing gear to those who participate.:yes::yes:

Brandon, I'd be honored if you even consider attending.

Dress will be casual, shorts are OK with me... I'll need a " trusted" sole, to "comfort" my greif stricken wife.. ( Currently 5'8" 104 pounds, 36 C and hot as balls in my opinion):hugeachother:

I'll have PLENTY of beer and smokes for reception afterwards.:chugbeer::chugbeer::chugbeer:

Any volunteers ???

Thank you in advance...

Capt. John Deering
10-15-2008, 12:50 PM
what an opportunity, i would like the lead position on starboard side. that will provide me with opportunity to influence the direction to which the remains will go.

rocksteady
10-15-2008, 12:53 PM
Will it be windy that day ?

rocksteady
10-15-2008, 12:59 PM
Here is the "sole" you asked for: YouTube - Croc Sole (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1XRvVXIJmM)

ragnad
10-15-2008, 01:02 PM
Can we get some assurance that you won't careen toward morbid obesity between now and when you meet your maker ?

rocksteady
10-15-2008, 01:05 PM
Can we get some assurance that you won't careen toward morbid obesity between now and when you meet your maker ?
What , Got a bad back ?:D

rhahn427
10-15-2008, 01:13 PM
I'll go ......... let me pencil it into my calendar ........... what's that date again
.......oh and will you wife be immediately available for a week at Paradise Island ? ........ you do have plenty of life insurance I hope? ;-):D:D

ragnad
10-15-2008, 01:49 PM
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100&#37;" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by ragnad https://www.tidalfish.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (https://www.tidalfish.com/forums/chesapeake-angler-original-board-maryland-angler/245305-i-need-six-my-fishing-buddies.html#post1190657)
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
What , Got a bad back ?:DI just need to keep a hand free to hold my beer !

Striper22
10-15-2008, 01:56 PM
Picture of the future grief stricken wife ?

Steve F
10-15-2008, 02:01 PM
I'll take your right side Brian but just remember I'm short a few fingers on my rihgt side and I would hate for something to slip out of my hands. :eek2: