View Full Version : OT Seamless Gutters

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

striper_on
10-24-2008, 04:03 PM
Looking for seamless gutter installer for my house.

arniep
10-24-2008, 04:38 PM
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I had a relatively small job and looked for quotes. Most of the big name people never returned my call. The one, Conklin's, quoted a price that insured him security for life! (LOL)

Vicki Shull, Tidewater Gutters, responded and did a great job at a very good price. She and her crew are very professional and very good. Her email is [email protected] Phone number is 757.897.0429.

Send me a PM with your email address so I can provide more details. I know she will have better rates for referrals.

hookinfinger
10-24-2008, 04:50 PM
Howdy Billy! :clap:

I can do.:))

I have over 3200 ft of brand new Alcoa gutter coil and boxes of downspouts, and all accessories (hidden hangers,etc;) available.

I ordered this for a condominium building in the area. They were having other work done but had huge cost over runs. They are now out of money.:eek2:

I will fix you and any other TidalFish members up with a cost job.

All gutters are made custom on your property.

Color- White (other colors,small charge)

Dennis,

Bay Exterior Designs. Cell 567-9434.

EDIT: Sorry if this comes across as a advertisement. Not meant to be. If I return the material I am charged a hefty re-stocking fee. I would rather keep the men busy if possible and re-coupe the cost of the material. Good for all of us, if you need gutters. While I am at it though. Vinyl Windows, Siding, Trim and Roofing available.

racn35
10-24-2008, 05:37 PM
howdy billy! :clap:

I can do.:))

all gutters are made custom on your property.

Color- white

dennis,

I'll say he can billy ! He did mine ( AND 8 OR SO OTHER TF'ERS I KNOW) this spring for about $400 less paramount and they look just as good as any you will ever see - This is how I actully met Dennis was threw his company, had not met him prior to the gutter job......Bay Exterior Designs did all my new windows and roof too !!

striper_on
10-24-2008, 10:16 PM
Sounds good Dennis I 'll call you man!

Lee Arrington
10-25-2008, 06:19 AM
Funny, I thought this was a fishing site.

Jet Ski Brian
10-25-2008, 06:55 AM
Fishing for work, fishing for a deal, fishing for a ride, fishing for a report. Nothing wrong with
keeping it in the family as they say!

FishinAddiction
10-25-2008, 06:57 AM
I'll say he can billy ! He did mine ( AND 8 OR SO OTHER TF'ERS I KNOW) this spring for about $400 less paramount and they look just as good as any you will ever see - This is how I actully met Dennis was threw his company, had not met him prior to the gutter job......Bay Exterior Designs did all my new windows and roof too !!

$400 less than Paramount and NO LIFETIME TRANSFERABLE WARRANTY:nono:

Paramount isnt is the gutter business. They are in the siding and window business, but will do gutter job if someone needs them.:))

wannabee2
10-25-2008, 07:06 AM
put lipstick on a pig, its still a pig, someone has to pay for that big million dollar building.

striper_on
10-25-2008, 07:27 AM
Funny, I thought this was a fishing site.

Your first post has so much substance :D

But welcome aboard:clap::wacko: