View Full Version : TOGGIN!

Flounderman2001
11-01-2008, 08:11 AM
Guys,
Doc Ike & I went out very early yesterday for some toggin.We went to the high rise area and hit the jack pot. We probably limited out at least 5 times over with all the throwbacks under 20 ". :clap:

We came in to the dock with our limit and the Largest one at 22 1/2 ".:bigfish:

Talk about sore arms today:yes:

Dr. Ike
11-01-2008, 02:51 PM
Hey Chuck,
Here's the picture of the fishwell full of those togs. It was the best ever catching of togs for me. Great day on the water too. Maybe next time we'll get that paper tog?

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p305/Doctor_Ike/100_0714.jpg

DS422
11-02-2008, 09:36 AM
Great work on the togs fellas!

striper_on
11-05-2008, 05:21 PM
thats awesome!

Flounderman2001
11-08-2008, 06:07 AM
Due to not owning a boat anymore is the only reason for getting rid of them. :(
Both are in excellent condition and have not been extensively used since bought . They were purchased
Approx. 1 year before I got rid of my boat.

I have these 2 items for Sale.
1. Garmin hand held GPS Map76S Marine Unit with WAAS for better accuracy. It can be mounted on a boat .Both items can be used as backup on larger boat.
It has the latest updated MapSource -Blue Chart Version 9.5 from Norfolk to Charleston installed plus the US Cities
so it can be used on land or on the water Just by changing the maps on the unit. It has local Wrecks some Triangle Wrecks & Tile fishing area’s already installed.
A cable to connect to the computer for downloading any updates is also provided.

2. ICOM hand held Marine Radio Model IC-M3A with a charging cable. It has Scan, H/L power,Ch16, Duel channel mode, channel up/ down and Marine weather selection buttons.

If interested contact me.