Tidal Fish Forum banner

Welcome Eastern Shore Marlin Club Anglers!

5K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  NAKED B8 
#1 ·
Welcome to the Eastern Shore Angler Club Message Board!:thumbup:

Brandon

#2 ·
Brandon, thanks for setting up an Eastern Shore Marlin Club message board. In your welcome message, you refer to the Eastern Shore Angler's Club which is a separate and active club. Did you intend to call the message board the Eastern Shore Marlin Club or should it be renamed Eastern Shore Angler's Club?

Thanks for your consideration and feel free to pm me for additional information. David

#3 ·
Eastern Shore Marlin Club tournament 2009

Hello to all,
I wanted to post a bit about the ESMC. The tourney this year will be the 28th annual billfish release tournament. It will be held on July 23-27, 2009. The 23rd is when we have a cookout and the Captain's meeting in Wachapreague. Fish two out of three days and then the awards banquet is on the 27th.
The cost to join the ESMC is as follows:
$25.00-Membership dues
$65.00-tournament fee/registration which is all due by July 15.
After July 15 the fee is
$130.00-membership dues and registration.
We also offer tickets for guests at the social functions for $60.00 before July 15 and they are $100.00 after July 15.

We are adding a satellite weigh station at Bay Creek Marina, Cape Charles, Virginia, which means that for the first time, boats will be able to turn catch reports in and weigh fish somewhere other than Wachapreague. There is a 100 mile from the sea buoy in Wachapreague for this tournament. Boats may leave from any port, but fish must be brought by boat to either Wachapreague or Bay Creek.
This is a great tournament, and I hope that you will join us in this event. The 2009 officers for the club are Dana Martin-President, Wayne Evans-Vice President, Kate Evans-Treasurer, Tina Nelson-Secretary.
*Official rules are in the tournament program booklet*
If you have any questions, or need additional information, please feel free to send me an email- esmarlinclub@yahoo.com I will be glad to answer any questions that you might have. Think warm!
Tight Lines!!!! Kate Evans :cool2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.