View Full Version : Giant Fluke still out at Shinnecock

Ancient Mariner
06-04-2005, 12:02 AM
HI:
Just got an e-mail from cap'n John on the Shinnecock Star.
Those MONSTERS are still out there at Shinnecock. YOu have to work a bit harder for them, but they are still catchable. Look at the Shinnecock Star website for pictures that will blow your mind. Beautifull Fluke , all captured on the Shinnecock Star.

I'm trying to drive up there myself and work on those monsters myself. I'm even bringing up my DOOORMATTER EXPRESS rigs and SUPER DOORMATTER rigs to restock the Shinnecock Star's lure box.

WACKM N STACKM

Joseph B...aka...Ancient mariner

[tongue][tongue][tongue][tongue][excited]

ketch69
06-14-2005, 09:15 PM
Another shameless plug

Ancient Mariner
06-17-2005, 09:10 AM
HI:
I just got off the phone with Cap'n FROGGY. He came back from a 1/2 day trip in that UGLY NOREAST weather. They WACKD N STACKD 'em again.
A new group of dormatters have started to bite. Now's the time guys. As soon as the weather clears, go out and get 'em before the draggers do. these fish all seem to be on the outside in deeper water. Up off Shinnecock, there in 35-40 feet right now. REMEMBER, these fish are moving up and inshore now as the water warms up .
AGAIN, guys, I have no interest but to tell you whats happeneing when the captains tell me. The SHINNECOCK STAR is an HONEST and a FAMILY BOAT. I like the guy, 'Cause he WILL tell you if the fishinig slacks off.
WACKM N STACKM
'Till next time.
Keep your feet dry and catch 'em up!.
Joseph B...aka...Ancient Mariner
[smile][smile][smile]