View Full Version : hello windy

net
04-04-2005, 09:08 PM
Hello Windy,

How is things going your way? I have not been seeing you on the board, hope all is going well, anyone knows how Miss Windy is doing? Please fill me in.
Net[grin]

Windy
04-07-2005, 08:36 PM
Hi New Yorker, Larry told me someone on the board was calling me. I am still around doing pretty good for a old woman. We are fishing with a local club this year. Doing about as good as we did in the Guys/dolls[shy][sad][grin] David had surgery on his neck 2 weeks ago (a metal plate put on 3 discs) Now he will have no excuse for not catching a fish. He will be out of work for about 2 1/2 months**hope I can live thru it. How are you doing and are you home to stay now?

net
04-16-2005, 07:36 PM
Glad to hear that you are doing well, but hate to hear that we wont see you at Regioanl. We are doing alright and still fishing away, I thought I was home to stay, but I was told the other day that I might be going back at the end of June for four weeks, that is not bad but I rather not be going at all. I hope David gets well and keep in touch.
[email protected] Will miss you.

New Yorker[grin][smile]

Windy
05-02-2005, 07:27 PM
I am just alittle slow, sorry. We are going to come down to the Regional and see you all. David fished Murray today, his son caught a 7lb 2 oz bass and they caught 5 more in 2 to 4 lb range. They fished from 6:30 to 11. Oct. is a great month for Murray. We have a tourney there next Sat and also one Oct. 15. Maybe we will be fishing on the same day. See you then[excited]
[email protected]