View Full Version : WOW!!

David and Stacy
06-11-2005, 07:12 AM
I can`t believe this board went a week without even an old thread on it. Surely somebody has something to talk about.
By the way---DALTON---whats the deal with West Point---I can`t go on the 16th---we may need to wait til August.
Come on somebody do something stupid so we can make fun of you. David and Stacy

Director Dude
06-13-2005, 06:12 AM
Ask and ye shall receive. A few weeks ago I was scolding my kids while standing at the top of the stairs. I happend to be in my socks at the time. Upon turning around to go down the stairs I slipped as if if I were on ice, fell flat on my rear and smacked every step on the way down till I piled up on the hard wood floor. The kids came down took a look and then went in to the kitchen to eat.. Man it hurt for quite a while. I have had to sit with one of those doughnut cushion thingies for quite a while. Well while I was in for a follow up on my shoulder I had them x-ray my rear and you guessed it...cracked tail bone[sad]
How is that for a starter.[tongue]

David and Stacy
06-14-2005, 10:27 AM
Thats more like the DD we all know. First you forgot how to fide a bike now you are going to have to take walking lessons.
Don`t feel to bad though, it wasn`t that long ago that I walking up our basement steps with a friends fishing rod that we just had fixed when I decided to go face first, breaking his rod. Talk about feeling like crap, I did. You coming down to the Point this weekend? David

bassbum370
06-14-2005, 08:04 PM
Some things never change......people included! Bless your heart Dude. Please remain in Ga. so as not to spread whatever it is you have over here!![tongue]

David and Stacy
06-15-2005, 08:07 AM
Bassbum!!!! Are you back or just passing throug? How`s the house building coming along. Just let me know if you need some of us GA folks to come over and read the tape measure for ya.............LOL. Actually I would prefer the settin` on a bucket and supervising position. David

Director Dude
06-17-2005, 07:15 AM
I am familar with that type of supervision[grin]
Yeah Daivd Dude....I never had any of these problems till I turned 30[shy]