View Full Version : board going down hill

Pages : [1] 2

net
07-16-2005, 05:42 PM
Hello Everyone, hope all had a great a safe 4th of July. The board is not being used much since Bassbum stoped fishing with us. I guess we can see who had lots to say[grin]
I just thought I would start a trend and hope we can keep things going.[smile]

Net

David and Stacy
07-17-2005, 05:10 PM
Your right Net, BB did seem to have the biggest mouth.
We just got back from the FLW Champuionship tourney in Hot Springs, it was a blast as usual. Maybe some of the silent stalkers will chime in and get this thing going again.
David and Stacy

Director Dude
07-18-2005, 10:42 AM
Talk about stuff? Shoot......I know a little bout everything! Just ask me. I'll be glad to carry on good coversation here....with or with out ole BB dude's correction[grin]

Larry & Peggy JO
07-19-2005, 03:47 PM
Bout the only thing you really know about is how not to ride a bicycle.

David and Stacy
07-20-2005, 02:12 PM
Maybe we shouold call DD`s wife and get her to tell us some stories we could share.

Director Dude
07-20-2005, 03:47 PM
Har Har Hardy Har Har there Mr. Larry Dude[tongue]

Ummmm She is not available at the time for any comentary there David dude.[tongue]
Besides...my versions are much better[grin]

David and Stacy
07-20-2005, 04:11 PM
Yea but your versions are probably not exactly accurate. I think we need another point of view so that our opinions are not distorted. Besides I bet she would tell us things that you would not. I think I`ll call her and see if she is willing to donate her time to this. David

Director Dude
07-20-2005, 04:45 PM
I'll have to make sure I keep her busy.....some things are best unheard[wink]

net
07-26-2005, 07:31 PM
Hey Guys that is great to see the same folks on this thing and yes we need the silent one's to join on in. DD I see that you wont be forgotten about your bike ride[grin][grin]

BB if you can we do need your two cents every once in awhile[excited]

Net

Director Dude
07-27-2005, 08:04 AM
Yeah its amazing what some folks remember and what they forget[grin]

Two Cents? Why thats twice as much as he is worth![tongue]