View Full Version : Who is all going to S.C??????????

net
07-26-2005, 07:34 PM
Hey guys, if the good lord willing we will be going[excited][excited] I hope to see lots of the old face's[grin]

Net

Director Dude
07-27-2005, 08:05 AM
Boy that can be an understatment around here sometimes ...lol...lol.....lol[grin]

David and Stacy
07-27-2005, 02:45 PM
She said old DD, not ugly. Besides you won`t be there. I think its because your too scared. You willing to defend your honor with a rod and reel? Or maybe you could get Angie to do it for you. [grin]

MISS BAMA
07-27-2005, 07:56 PM
We will not get to go to the regionals this year.Our boat motor is messed up.This will be the first one we have missed in the 8 years we have been fishing the guys and dolls.We will miss seeing everyone and we wish you all good luck.

kareninthemountains
07-27-2005, 11:24 PM
My Father & I will be there. My daughter & her husband (just bought a boat & are going to fish guys/dolls next year) & my son & huband are travelling up as well. It will be the first regional they have attended. I'm looking forward to having some help with my dad! I thought Eufaula would be the last tournament my dad & I would fish, but he made it another year. Does anyone know how to get in touch with a couple from Florida. Her name is Margie or Margaret. She works in the medical field. I hope she and her husband will be there.[smile]

net
08-05-2005, 07:48 PM
Glad to hear from some of the folks who are going and to hear from those who will not, we will miss you Miss Bama.
Everyone be safe[excited]

Net