View Full Version : 2006

djctucker
08-09-2005, 01:56 PM
Hello to all in Guys & Dolls Land! David & I missed the last AL East tournament...does anyone have the list of lakes for next year in AL East?? It's never too early to plan ahead![tongue]

net
08-11-2005, 03:42 PM
Hello, I dont think that they have made them out yet. We should know something in the next few weeks.

Net

djctucker
08-11-2005, 03:53 PM
Thanks, Net! I was hoping that maybe they had a printout made up at the last tournament. I guess that we will just have to wait a while...and look forward to deer season...30 days and counting until opening day for bow season in GA![excited]

net
08-12-2005, 01:16 PM
I know what you mean, my husband cant wait either[excited][excited]. I know that has soon as someone knows it they will post it.
Good luck with those deers.

Net

David and Stacy
08-14-2005, 11:09 AM
Some of us have decided that if they put Eufaula back on the schedule we might have to carry some dynamite with us.
HINT HINT to Terry and Sandra---NO EUFAULA!!!!!!!!

net
08-14-2005, 08:08 PM
I was pretty happy with Eufaula for Regionals, but when it came to the classic it was not nice to us[sad], I hope S.C will be some count[smile].

Net

David and Stacy
08-20-2005, 10:12 AM
I`m hearing 25lbs a day to win from some locals over that way. If that is the cse it will take 30lbs to make the cut. If this is true then the lake sure has changed alot since the last time I was over there. i am planning on going over a couple of times in September if I can hitch a ride, the new boat probably won`t be here in time for the tourney so I guess I will have to find a loner for the week. David

Director Dude
08-23-2005, 09:09 AM
Just depends on what "locals" you talk to Daivd dude. If you need cross referencing or back ground checks just give me a holler. Also I can give you the scoop on the fine places to get some vittles while you are over there[grin]