January 14 - Lake Okeechobee- Okee Tanie Park
February 11 Lake Istapoga - Co Ramp Hwy 98
March 11- Lake Harris - Hickory Point
April 8 - East Lake Toho - East Lake Fish Camp
May 13-Kissimmee Chain-Lk Cypress Fish Camp

GEORGIA DIVISION

March 25 - Lake Sinclair - Little River Landing
April 8 - West Point Lake - Southern Harbor
April 29 Lanier - Little Hall Park (new)
May 13 - Lake Allatoona - Allatoona Landing
June 17 - Lake Oconee- Sugar Creek

CAROLINA DIVISION

March 11 - Lake Murray Dreher Island Park
April 8- Lake Keowee - South Cove Park
April 29 - Lake Wylie - Ebenzer State Park
May 20 - Lake Hartwell - Broyles Marina
June 10 - Clarks Hill - Hawe Creek

Further information call 770-463-4652 or e-mail at [email protected]

Registration for the 2006 season will begin 1st of November
November 1 - AE and AW
November 2 - FL and SC
November 3 - GA

We will be celebrating our 25th Anniversary in 2006 - would like to contact as many as we can that has fished with us over the past 25 years to come back and fish again and make new acquaintances - if you know of any invite them to come join us for a great season!!!!

David and Stacy
09-09-2005, 11:27 AM
[excited][excited][excited][excited][excited]

net
09-09-2005, 12:51 PM
[excited][excited][excited]
We are so excited about next year season, we cant wait to get started[excited][excited]

Annette and Steve Humphryes
AL West

dixiechick
09-12-2005, 01:33 AM
[excited][excited][grin] We are also excited. It should be a interesting year. We plan on "just going fishin" [wink] SEE EVERYONE SOON!!!!!!! NET AND I ARE REALLY WORKING HARD TO GET NEW MEMBERS FOR THE WEST DIV. WE WOULD LIKE TO THROW OUT A CHALLENGE, FOR EVERYONE TO AT LEAST GET ONE PERSON TO JOIN WITH YOU AND BUILD ALL THE DIVISIONS BACK UP TO WHAT THEY USE TO BE[smile][excited][excited][excited] TAMMY AND CHUCK DANIELS / AL.WEST DIV

net
09-12-2005, 08:26 AM
I am with you Dixiechick[excited][grin]Lets all get started, it is not too early to do this[smile]

Net

hoot
09-12-2005, 12:30 PM
I like the new west alabama schedule i think it will make for some good fishing.i see that east&west are both going to fish neely henry at the same time can we fish both divsions that day and how are we going to do takeoff.

SC/TC
09-13-2005, 09:55 PM
Yes, if you'd like to participate in both divisions you can! You would just pay two entry fees! take off will be one from each division at a time - any questions give us a call - we've done this before several years ago with AE and GA on Lake Eufaula! there will be 2 different awards presentations - one for each division - just like a separate tournament for each division! A fun time!!![grin][excited]

net
09-14-2005, 09:47 AM
Sounds like a plan[excited] We also like what we see for Al West, again lets all work together and get this divison on track.[excited]

Net

Dale and Ann
09-14-2005, 06:20 PM
The Carolina schedule looks great except no Santee. Really like the idea of starting in March instead of early February. We may come back and fish next year. Would love to see everyone again.

Janette Rodgers
09-15-2005, 05:09 AM
[excited] Dale and Ann, we look forward to having you back to the SC/NC teams next year. We have missed you. Charles and Janette