View Full Version : Randy & Nancy

MISS BAMA
09-17-2005, 09:18 PM
We will miss you both this coming year as the directors of the Al-west division.You both have always been there for all of us through the fishing times,sad times and the happy times.We have enjoyed the last 8 years fishing with you as our directors [excited][excited][excited] and we understand it was not your decision for not coming back next year[sad][sad][sad].Please take care and keep in touch with your AL-WEST FAMILY.

David and Stacy
09-18-2005, 01:34 PM
Stupid question----why are they leaving? David

net
09-19-2005, 11:35 AM
You need to ask Sandra and Terry. [sad] I am just guessing but I think it is because numbers are down. With the price of gas and we had a couple that left us and started there own division that pulled from us is what hurt our numbers[sad]

Net

eddebra
10-23-2005, 10:04 AM
We are going to miss them too. Going to miss everyone. I know the club has to do what it needs to get membership up but the new schedule calls for way to much running for us especially with the price of gas. I know that aren't many from the south fishing the trail but maybe because most tourn. are a long drive north. Between the drive and the hotel, eating out and everything, its just not worth it. Good luck to all and we'll probably watch the board some to see how everyone is doing. Might post if we have a tourn down this way if some might be interested in.

Debra

net
10-23-2005, 04:01 PM
Ed and Debra,

We will miss you guys as well, we hated that we did not see you guys at the Regioanls. Want to wish you well and if possible come join us when you can.

Annette and Steve Humphryes

steve corvin
10-25-2005, 09:44 PM
Net, Do you know who the directors for the West will be?

SC/TC
10-26-2005, 11:23 AM
Terry and I will be doing the tournaments -
sometimes our son and his wife, Brian and Jennifer,
will be helping out too - they are the SC directors;
We hope that Nancy will also come along and help us out as well.
Maybe some of you can encourage her as well! - looking forward to a great 25th anniversary season!

net
10-27-2005, 11:05 AM
Just want to say that we ALL must work together in saving a division that we all love to be apart of!! If that means putting out the broucher's and putting the word out there then that is what WE must do!! Steve and I have been with the trail for six seasons and we have come to know some very special couple's, and that is not only in our division. So lets keep this thing going and be looking forward to a GREAT YEAR[excited][excited][excited]!!!

Annette and Steve Humphryes
We hope that Nancy will join us!!

hoot
11-05-2005, 10:03 PM
Am i missing something here i see where everone is inviting Nancy but i don't see Randy.in the words of a teenager whats up with that