View Full Version : CHSP this evening

Dave Sikorski
05-13-2005, 02:11 PM
anyone wanna join me for some kayak feeshin this evening/night. Planned on going to CHSP, but will go anywhere in the greater lewes area. Gimmie a shout

-Dave
443-621-9186

tarpon1
05-14-2005, 06:24 AM
Ran into Dave last night and talked with him. He has quite a boat there. I was looking for the kitchen sink on it. That is the way to go in kayak fishing. He had a few when I left.
Rick

uncle phill
05-15-2005, 07:40 AM
All right! Lets see the report....

CroixBoy
05-15-2005, 09:00 AM
Dave, How did you do at CHSP Friday?

Dave Sikorski
05-15-2005, 04:06 PM
Was skunked on friday. Saw some people on the pier catching some under sized flounder....maybe a few decent sized ones. Did see some blues and one small trout caught. Fished with The Old Man...Doug...on saturday. he caught a blue and I caught sore shoulders paddling back in from the lighthouse into the wind.

Ended up fishing the beach near IRI and caught a few dogfish. All on Doug's rigs...thankfully he let me reel one in.

Finally ended the day at the inlet and caught a few stripers, blues and shad...once again doug out fished me...but i did get to feel a little pullage. Overall, a good weekend.

Good meeeting you Rick...looking forward to beachfest. look for a PM from me about that anchorage place you were talking about...i think a big dinner is a great idea.

-Dave

The Old Man
05-15-2005, 07:54 PM
Nice meeting you too Dave...only outfished you b/c I have the experience there...you'll get there.

Shoulder is sore as hell today...

Yeah, Dave's got a NICE boat, I definitely have yak envy, me and my old beat up Acadia.

-- Doug

Dave Sikorski
05-16-2005, 07:29 AM
Man it's tough to know I won't be down there again until memorial day weekend. Might have to sneak away from work.

My boat may have a bunch of goodies, but it's still bloodless. I think I'm earning the skunk master name as we speak.

good fishing with you too Doug, thanks for showing me the lay of the land.

Take care,

Dave