Tidal Fish Forum banner

Welcome Galveston Texas Anglers

8K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  djmakko 
#1 ·
Welcome all Galveston Texas anglers. I am looking forward to talking about the great fishing in your reading fishing reports and shooting the bull about Texas fishing.

I would also like to welcome long standing Tidal Fish member Douglas Hamilton ( Tidal Fish Screen name: douglas hamilton) who now calls Galveston home and will lead the charge on this forum.

If there is ever anything I can do to help or anyone needs anything do not hesitate to contact me: Brandon W @ Tidal Fish .com

Thanks!

Brandon

#4 ·
Lived in Bayou Vista on West Galveston Bay for almost 15 years. Was mentored by the best, Redfish Ray.
Nothing (and I'm pretty serious) beats wading for Redfish in the marsh in Dec...
Man, there are parts of living in TX I really miss!
Bill
Bill,

Where in BV? We (my great grandparents) had a house on Barracuda. We would go down every weekend and fish the flats, Jones Bay, West Bay, etc. I sooo miss Ston.

#7 ·
Freeport TX

I moved from VA to Houston as well 2 years ago, I definitely miss fishing the chesapeake bay , point look out, buoy 72, all those nice blues haaaa here pretty much been fishing the Freeport Jetty's , fishing its good lots of mackerels ,sand trout, spotted trout, pompanos , occasionally a red will show up, lots of sharks , and the cobia i lost last year slip out of my hand, never seen one since, but fishing its great if you can take 100 degree day every day,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.