View Full Version : Pipedreams Custom Marine Fabrication- Serving your custom fabrication needs. Planer Holders and More

Pages : 1 [2] 3

pipe dreams
10-24-2010, 07:00 PM
here is a canopy me made for a 25ft contender with 9 rod tubs an a transom mounted rod rack with 7 rod tubs

David
11-05-2010, 07:21 PM
never heard back reguarding a liferaft lockable holder for my ride mate.

N3NFX
11-08-2010, 05:28 PM
He is a busy guy, you may have to call him... I have always been very happy with the work Allen has done for me.

Tawn
11-08-2010, 09:35 PM
I had Alan make some repairs to my boat. I was very happy with the work, in addition I had his make some booms to attach my planer board line to so they will clear the rod tips when using the 5 rod planer trees I got from him.

How do you reach the planer board line to hook up your clips?

get the net
11-12-2010, 08:02 AM
Boat hook makes it safe and very easy. Clips slide out with ease. This is actually the way I have always done it, I don't like people reaching out.

WingMan
11-12-2010, 08:36 PM
This has nothing to do with this thread but can someone recommend a good book to help prepare for my captains license? I had an unfortunate incident with someone who turned out to be a police officer and let's just say I am taking a forced 60 day "vacation" and will have a lot of time on my hands. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks - Wingman

W

gcbuckner
04-03-2011, 10:52 PM
Allen just made an installed a beautiful and functional roof rack for the FIN FINDER. It looks awesome, the price was right and neatly holds/fishes 15 rods.

If you need any welding work done or any marine/fishing application metal fabrication this is the guy to call.

PILKJIM
04-08-2011, 08:48 PM
I have been meaning to show some pictures of the outstanding work Allen did on my boat. Allen forgive me for the late posting. Please post the pictures you took as mine will not give your work justice. Allen was referred to me by some of my friends which are tidalfishers. Allen is a extremely talented welder :thumbup:and deserves a chance if you guys are needing some work on your boat. First picture is of rod holders he added to the stearn of my boat. Second picture of the legs he added to the rear of my T-Top to add rod holders and strength for a crows nest on top next year:yes:. Thanks Again ALLEN!!

Jim

pipe dreams
04-12-2011, 08:30 PM
thanks jimmy for the kind words here are the rest of the pics

pipe dreams
04-12-2011, 08:41 PM
thanks again gcbuckner [fin finder] looking forward to doing more business with you