View Full Version : Restless Lady Giant Bluefin trips, NC

Restless Lady
10-20-2010, 04:54 PM
LAST HUNT FOR GIANT BLUEFINS
This may be the last of the bluefin fishing in the US. Our govt. along with BP oil has let us know that they are now trying to put all bluefin tunas on the endangered species list. Which I am sure will not happen BUT a bluefin moratorium for a minimum of 5 years is what will probably happen. Giant fishing will over for sure. Here is your chance to hunt the giants with us.

JOIN US HUNT FOR GIANTS in Morehead City/ Atlantic Beach,NC

I've Already had a lot of interest. Restless Lady starts fishing Dec1st thru Jan 31, 2011. The first giant caught last year was Dec 4th. Its best to schedule 2-3 days leaving room for a weather day.To ride along and reel these monsters in is $125 per person/day. Groups need not be bigger than four, we need lots of room to get these behemoths in the boat.
There will be kingfish, bonita, blackfins and redfish caught with some short tunas that you can keep.
The fish I want are minimum 250lbs, the average will be 500lbs to sell to the Japanese markets. There will certainly be big bites, everybody will be part of the action and I can certainly provide lots of details and info about the fishery. Hotel Rates for stays are off season with fisherman discount about $45-$55. We may have room at our place a little cheaper but we're still firming up our place. The runs off shore are between 10-20 miles and have caught fish 3 miles off the beach. I know there is going to be a lot of questions.We are going to be ready to travel in the next two weeks. We will also be at the outerbanks for a few trips, we will notify everyone when the bite is on for yellowfins.
WE ARE BOOKING NOW!!!!!!
1. Deposit of two hundred to reserve a three day block
2.Call me with any questions
3. Perfect group size is three to four

Go to this link to see pictures from last year

http://www.restlesslady.com/ocean-city-maryland-fishing-gallery.php

Thanks from the Restless Lady
Captain Sean Welsh
443 373-3413
www.restlesslady.com

Gotta Gaff 'Em
10-20-2010, 07:26 PM
Last time I checked and I could be wrong but isnt it illegal to sell atlantic bluefin to pacific markets??

sushiman50
10-20-2010, 08:57 PM
GGE,

Not sure what fantasy greenie site you got that from. They tried to get bluefin listed on CITES and failed miserably, thankfully. Hopefully they will fail with their new ESA effort.

Charley

Gotta Gaff 'Em
10-20-2010, 10:33 PM
Alright works for me was just checkin, rather be safe than sorry

Finchaser
10-20-2010, 11:14 PM
You might want to double check the regulations, not really sure that you can commercial fish with a paying charter on board the boat?? i may be wrong but thats the way it is during commercial king mackeral season, bluefins could be different though.

chocomilo
10-21-2010, 08:00 AM
I think I may try to get some guys together sounds like a good trip to get away in January for a few days.

RED DAWN
10-21-2010, 01:50 PM
What if just one person wants to fish and has no buddies to go?

PlaynHooky
10-21-2010, 09:53 PM
Good Luck with your trips! We will see you in Hatteras in Feb!!!