View Full Version : Muff Diver Charters- Open Boat Schedule 7/30 Update

Muff Diver
07-31-2012, 11:36 AM
Here fishy fishy!

Well, we have had a productive couple days, regardless of the chunk bite slowing down. Though the numbers haven't been spectacular, we are still catching fish- and thats what matters! We will see what this week brings to know if the chunk bite is alive and well, or if we go back to the troll. These little cold fronts pushing through keep slowing the bite down for a day or so, but then it comes back around...

Anyway, onto business! We got a pretty busy schedule so far in August, but we do have a couple spots over the next couple weeks. Below is a list of our available dates and make-up trips. Prices quoted are in CASH, we do accept credit cards, but a small processing fee will apply.

August 2 (Thursday)- Boat available for charter or make-up trip

August 3 (Friday)- Boat available for charter or make-up trip

August 5 (Sunday)- Boat available for charter or make-up trip

August 11 (Saturday)- Boat available for charter or make-up trip

August 13-25 (Monday- Wednesday)- Boat available for charter or make-up trip

August 24 (Friday)- 12 hour offshore make-up trip- looking for 3 more anglers- $375/person includes everything except food/drink and fish cleaning.

August 25 (Saturday)- 12 hour offshore make-up trip- looking for 3 more anglers- $375/person includes everything except food/drink and fish cleaning.

As usual- if you have another date in mind that you would like to fish, give Captain Mike Abell a call at 443-521-4202 and we can put a trip together for you!

Looking forward to seeing everyone on the deck! Good luck to everyone participating in the White Marlin Open!

Capt. Mike

Superdink
07-31-2012, 01:34 PM
what does a muff diver do? i asked my mom and she said to ask mydad. my dad lives in vIrgina.
i would like to fish but i have to save money maybe next year. i can wash boats good my brother and me wash my dads boat alot
thanks jimmie jr.

Rekka
11-19-2012, 07:58 PM
...?