View Full Version : Simrad now a TidalFish sponsor

Todd Driscoll - Simrad
12-08-2013, 11:26 AM
Hi folks! Simrad (parent company is Navico) is excited to announce that we are now a contributing sponsor of Tidal Fish. If you are not familiar with the Simrad brand, take a look at the specific links below. I will be here on the forum to provide Simrad support and answer questions. We are excited to be part of the Tidal Fish community and look forward to interacting with Tidal Fish members!

Home page - http://www.simrad-yachting.com/en-US/

YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/SimradYachting

Rekka
12-09-2013, 03:27 PM
Excellent.
Too bad they can't update your subscription status.
Don't worry, it's impossible to tell the difference from those who pay for their Commercial Subscription from those that freeload.
Good Luck.

Reel Draggin Tackle
12-10-2013, 04:49 AM
Welcome aboard Todd.

Todd Driscoll - Simrad
12-14-2013, 05:04 PM
As our banner ad indicates, Simrad now has an incredible price drop on our NSS8 Touchscreen units. These units are now only $1,299 from participating dealers - a $700 savings. This offer is good through January 5.

mrobertson
12-16-2013, 01:43 PM
Updating the electronics on my new to me rig. I bought Simrad through BOE. Anyone looking for serious performance in an easy to use package should check out the NSS series. It's kind of like an HDS on steroids.

-Mike

shoreboy6
12-20-2013, 02:38 PM
Mike, thanks for the recommendation. I am looking for some new electronics and was seriously debating the HDS 7 Touch.

Todd, what benefits do the Simrad units have over other manufacturer's? I know its a loaded question.... And other than size of the screen, are there any benefits of the NSS 8 over the NSS 7?

BretW
12-30-2013, 10:08 PM
Congratulations on the membership! I recently purchased a NSS7 and absolutely love it!!!!!! I am looking forward to my future add-ons to include the structure scan and radar. I would highly recommend these units to anyone who is thinking about making an electronics purchase.