View Full Version : radar question

Pages : 1 [2] 3

tolmaz
08-05-2006, 07:04 PM
I notice its only a one day auction. hmmmmmm.....Lone ranger.....you are good, the more I look at it the more fishy it looks

Ravens16
08-05-2006, 07:15 PM
If you view the sellers products he has sold. All knives???? No fishing/marine items?

Dave

Lone Ranger
08-06-2006, 01:38 AM
tolmaz originally wrote:
I notice its only a one day auction. hmmmmmm.....Lone ranger.....you are good, the more I look at it the more fishy it looks
Chris,I've seen it and reported this scam Many times in the last 2 or so years.Seems to be mostly Marine Electronics,that I have noticed.Anther thing to look for is the broken English!!!![Mike]

CaptNemo
08-06-2006, 01:58 AM
Yeah I have to agree with everyone else, it looks like a scam. My ebay account was hijacked three times in one week by someone selling cell phones. All access to my account was finally blocked from me because 'they' changed my password so there was no way for me to even contact ebay for quite some time. i woulldn't even give it another look

Jerry Grimes
08-06-2006, 07:44 AM
I have a Furuno 2kw [about 4 yrs old]It`s has a range of 24 miles I can see rain comming,but no birds.For the chickens ya need at least an 6kw with open array to do that.Last summer Butch and I got caught off the coast of Chinco with a group of storms comming from the W /SW we were able to find a seam and run betweem em.

hackeyfly
08-06-2006, 09:52 AM
Hey, thanks everybody...looks like it is a scam, there is a blurb on Ebay specifically addressing sales like this one. Guess I'll keep my eyes open for a steal at a yard sale[wink]
Pat in Joppa

Lone Ranger
08-06-2006, 10:51 AM
Pat and Guys......Auction had 8 hrs. left,I Reported it to E-Bay and the REAL Seller......Auction has been pulled!!!!!!!!!Took less than an hour for it to be pulled.WATCH OUT GUYS!!!!!![Mike]

stevej00
08-06-2006, 03:28 PM
That's a shame. This kind of crap really put a bad light on the legimate sales

Lone Ranger
08-06-2006, 03:42 PM
stevej00 originally wrote:
That's a shame. This kind of crap really put a bad light on the legimate sales
Sad part about it is that E-Bay can't seem to stop it!!!IF they are trying!!

DP
08-06-2006, 04:48 PM
Luckly you guys warned him in time, before he got taken.

DP
'Harvey's Hookers'
222 Aquasport