Fishing Forums Saltwater Fishing Fly Fishing and Fishing Reports - rockfish.3 - Blogs
View RSS Feed

rockfish.3

1. Rock fiish.3

Quote Originally Posted by Finprof View Post
    I could have posted the same report from Saturday. It was drop and reel on dinks two at a time. I had a teaser fly above a stingsilver and would have two dinks on as soon as it hit the water. There were several sets of breakers between St Michaels and Poplar and I had to stop and try at every one.

Sunday it was looking like a storm so I stayed close to home and tried for perch since I had two not very experienced visitors who wanted to catch something. They got lots of perch from
  2. Rock.fish3 style report

Quote Originally Posted by hookin-up Jamie View Post
    No just. having fun. with the. style of your reports. Didnt have time for. a full report. so did an abbreviated one in yor typical. style

Keep em coming!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Rock.fish3 style report

No just. having fun. with the. style of your reports. Didnt have time for. a full report. so did an abbreviated one in yor typical. style

Keep em coming!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Rock.fish3 style report

Keep em coming!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Rock.fish3 style report

Two of us let the south river and headed east. We found birds. We caught fish. a few keepers. we used topwater jiggy things. We had a good time.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Link to Us   Subscription Information   Advertise   Privacy Policy   Resources   Contact Us   About Us

©2012 TidalFish.com. All Rights Reserved.