Tidal Fish Forum banner
D

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    46 Posts
    I probably would have contacted him privately after my initial question, had he not lied to me. All Maryland Corporations paperwork are public documents and available on the internet. It seems Wish A Fish Foundation has not been incorporated in Maryland since sometime in 2009. The Foundation has not had a 501c3 designation for quite some time. Years before May as he posted. It's not a question of whether I like how Wish A Fish is run. The problem is it is not being run legally in the state of Maryland and it is to good of a cause to be run into the ground.

· Registered
    1 Posts
    Hey when exactly will you be in the Holden Beach area? I used to live there and can help you with good fishing places and the best rigs and bait for the area.......But just so you know the fishing has not been all that great this year..
    In a thread I read last week there was a gps image of an inlet...that was the lockwoods folly inlet....great spot....fish the river side of it...there will be a rock wall on the mainland side...Flounder hang out there, and they prefer Mudd Minnows. you can also land a few with Gulp alive 3" white jerk shad on a jig head...I used white ...wife prefers red...
    the Shallotte river is another good place....it dumps in at the other end of Holden beach...Im sure you will find trout in the early am on high tide with a rattle trap on the surface...beach side fish the flounder rig and lite line a minnow and you will probably land a spanish or a blue......goog luck.

· Registered
    1,108 Posts
    Bro-in-law has a place on the beach side and I'll will be down the last week. Hoping to HO or find a ride to the back inlets or find a decent place to get some pullage. If you learn anything down there give me a shout on the board

· Registered
    275 Posts
    Next week. Going to be down there with the fam, so will probably be limited to fishing near the house.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…