Fishing Forums Saltwater Fishing Fly Fishing and Fishing Reports - Recent Blogs Posts - Blogs
View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. trolled for rock

10/15/2019 caught our limit trolling a little southeast of 81a in 26' -30' using small ( 6" ) storms of different colors and small tsunami of different colors.. 6oz -12oz inline sinkers
  2. R0ck fish 3

Quote Originally Posted by skorcher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rockfish.3 View Post
    Two of us left south river at 6:15 and headed out to the bay we found fish we stared useing our top water poopers we got our 4 fish all in the low 20s ok now we're all done its7:30 we were a little longer then yesterday but it all a good day
    NIce - Did you find them in open water of bay or structure - or your secret spot lol?
    Thanks for the report
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Spanish

Its been a long time since I posted on the site but felt I needed to share. The Spanish Bite has been nothing short of fantatstic the past two weeks. We caught these in the Middle Bay area in Shallow water. The size has been a great and welcome surprise for these Pelagics. Get out and get em while they last-good luck.

Captain " Gooch"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  4. FREE 20$ (0.003 bitcoins) without pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Malonalana View Post
    Hi.

If you want to get a bonus of $ 20 you need to go to this link:
    https://www.betcoin.ag?r=271535

For withdraw do not need deposits. Instant withdraw

if you do not click on this link, the bonus will not be credited!
    After registration, this bonus will be automatically credited to your account and you will receive $ 20, but you must register with this link
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Best Of Bay Fishing, Off shore Wreck and Deep Drop now

Guys & Gal's,
    I have fished the best of the Bays fishing starting in 1956 when fish were big and plentiful and stopped in 2017.
    Now I do not fish the bay as there are no Big fish to catch, limits on species, more boats and fishermen/woman out there fishing. Owning a boat today is expensive and the cost to catch a few small fish is not worth it and was a reason for me to get rid of my boat.
    Today I now plan on concentrating on doing only Off Shore Wreck & Deep Drop Fishing. Hopefully
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	50 lb Golden Tilefish.jpg 
Views:	230 
Size:	67.6 KB 
ID:	249153  
Page 1 of 46 123 ... LastLast

Link to Us   Subscription Information   Advertise   Privacy Policy   Resources   Contact Us   About Us

©2012 TidalFish.com. All Rights Reserved.