Fishing Forums Saltwater Fishing Fly Fishing and Fishing Reports - Recent Blogs Posts - Blogs
View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

Blog Posts about freshwater or saltwater fly fishing.

1. Northern Baltimore County - Freshwater

Quote Originally Posted by O sea D View Post
    I know you guys are mainly saltwater anglers, BUT, have you heard about the new green cemetery in N. Balto. County? Grave Run goes thru this 66 A piece and then empties into Prettyboy Reservoir? I hear the new Law they passed eff. March 2nd will let the owner bury up to 100 bodies per acre, so that is like 6600 possible dead gov't was letting them do this. P'Boy is already monitored for e. Coli. If bodies buried next to a trout stream that empties into P'Boy which is home to thousands of bass
  2. Rose River Farm Yurts A Weekend Vacation for the Whole Family

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-01-18 at 9.24.43 AM.jpg 
Views:	1985 
Size:	47.0 KB 
ID:	102841

I've fished at Rose River Farms several times now and it consistently produces large trout in a relaxing atmosphere. Even in the dead of winter, the fish are plentiful and hungry and I always return home with a renewed confidence about my ability to catch big fish. It's amazing to think how close it is to the hustle bustle of Northern Virginia.

This winter, my family and I decided to stay at the Rose River Farm yurts. I had driven by these ...
  3. Crab Creek Fly and Tackle closed Sunday

Crab Creek Fly and Tackle will be closed Sunday the 25th for remodeling.

Link to Us   Subscription Information   Advertise   Privacy Policy   Resources   Contact Us   About Us

©2012 TidalFish.com. All Rights Reserved.