Fishing Forums Saltwater Fishing Fly Fishing and Fishing Reports - Blog Entries - Blogs
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Boat name - What is yours?

Quote Originally Posted by Woody Fish View Post
    Old Forrester; Its a family Boat name and my dad always had a bottle of it on his boat. I try to uphold the tradition.
    1960 Julian Guthrie built in Harkers Island NC

Cros..............is that you
    bud corbett
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Starting Jan.1 ,2010 Maryland Anglers will need to Register with NOAA Before Fishing

Quote Originally Posted by cisco651 View Post
    $40 bucks for a boat license that covers ever body on board...next year those same people will fork up to $25 each??? IT'S A TAX on fishing nothing more...OB and the DEMS at there best !!!Get rid of them bastages

Bruce
    While I am not happy with the possibility of a new fee for fishing I do see a need for some kind of federal regulation of migratory species of fish. I am not just thinking of Stripers but Trout, Menhaden and more. I have followed several threads railing against the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. sheds

Quote Originally Posted by rudedog2844 View Post
    IM FINDING SHEDS ALREADY,FOUND 1 SIDE OF A NICE RACK.MAYBE ILL BOW HUNT AREA NEXT YEAR
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. T top question

Quote Originally Posted by Meals on reels View Post
    Ok so for all intents my season is done, now to start my winter projects. one of them is to prep a T Top for install when the weather permits. my question is when mounting items to the top of the soft top, IE antenna mount, Nav light etc, I am going to have to make holes in the material to mount through the mounting plates. How do you keep the materials from ripping/ shreding with the wind pulling on the top stretching when under way or trailering? 5200? Goop? options??? Thanks for the coming
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 444546

Link to Us   Subscription Information   Advertise   Privacy Policy   Resources   Contact Us   About Us

©2012 TidalFish.com. All Rights Reserved.