Fishing Forums Saltwater Fishing Fly Fishing and Fishing Reports - Blog Entries - Blogs
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Trim Issue

Looking for help with Trim issue on my 05 yahama 115 2 stroke.

The trim will go up and down fine from the switch on the motor itself, however the trim will not trim down from the switch on the throttle. I replaced the switch on the throttle thinking that was the issue but still no down trim. I'm guessing a short in a wire from the throttle switch to the motor?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Author Edward Gertler's Guidebooks on Paddlersguies.com

Quote Originally Posted by rickyrod View Post
    Paddlersguides.com is the official website for Author Edward Gertler's paddling guides titled Maryland and Delaware Canoe Trails, Garden State Canoeing and Keystone Canoeing. For a free sample map of Tonoloway Creek and Little Tonoloway Creek (As seen in Md & Delaware Canoe Trails and Keystone Canoeing) visit the site and download the PDF. The map includes a description of Tonoloway Creek.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. fuel line size

I want to make some snoods with 3/!6" bungee chord, what size fuel line should
    i use and where is a good place to buy it ? I live in Middle River
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Missing sailboater found

Quote Originally Posted by 27 sailfish View Post
    22 CC - The DNR is still looking everyday when weather permits but it is only a surface search as they patrol the Severn.

Once water warms up some - those two bodies will likely come up to surface.

It is crazy they could not be found though with side scan. The area they were seen to go under is narrow and only about 45 feet at deepest. Severn does not have much tidal current - bodies should not have gone far. Only theory is the wind current carried bodies away from
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Missing sailboater found

Quote Originally Posted by 27 sailfish View Post
    22 CC - The DNR is still looking everyday when weather permits but it is only a surface search as they patrol the Severn.

Once water warms up some - those two bodies will likely come up to surface.

It is crazy they could not be found though with side scan. The area they were seen to go under is narrow and only about 45 feet at deepest. Severn does not have much tidal current - bodies should not have gone far. Only theory is the wind current carried bodies away from
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Link to Us   Subscription Information   Advertise   Privacy Policy   Resources   Contact Us   About Us

©2012 TidalFish.com. All Rights Reserved.