Tidal Fish Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · Registered
    3,362 Posts
    this is the only way i can send a msg. going tue south. you want to run? we'll see if this msg goes thru.

· Registered
    8,201 Posts
    you sent this in June - 06-26-2009 - I JUST NOW saw it .......9 DEC 09.......

Guess you should have used a PM instead

· Registered
    1,536 Posts
    racn35
    jamisjockey, Jason, informed me you may have a rental available near Chesapeake college. I have posted on TF and ReelBoating looking for a place. I will be there for a year doing a renovation project to one of their buildings.
    I'm 52, respectable, and a non smoker.
    If something is possible you can call me or reply to this. I have more details on the other post on the Chesapeake forums.
    Thank you,
    Jeff
    443-277-6013

· Registered
    238 Posts
    Jaime,
    I just thought I would let you know, I was at clt last week and they were not there. I will try again next week, and will let you know if I see anything.

Ron

· Registered
    8,201 Posts
    I WAS JUST ASKED THE SAME THING IN A pm 2 MINUTES AGO~ 8 APRIL....

My reply was ::

I keep a LOG of everyday I fish.....212 days out of 365 last year.....first day I caught a BLUE was 21 April last year.....

There are hit N miss puppy drum in there now on cut bait,
    a few specks here and there ....... NO BLUES YET.....

I have a new cell number- up at 5 am every day .....feel free to call for a report if you need to.

757 620 3925

Jamie

· Registered
    329 Posts
    hey racn35, i remember you replied to a question I asked about blues, you recommended Rudee Inlet first couple weeks of May, last of April, if I am right. Was wondering if you had a little more insight, your post's are usually pretty good. We live about 3 hrs. away and would probably work best with my son bieng 9 and all if we stayed at a motel the night before. You said bite best before 9a.m., I got the gotcha plug's part, but what about the best route there, least traffic, what spot to fish once there.... sorry to ask so much, but like I said you seem to know a lil about it thanks in advance!

· Registered
    8,201 Posts
    **** i thought you were still in Irag or overseas sompleace on a cruise...757 620 3925 Call me kiddo .... WELCOME HOME !

· Registered
    0 Posts
    jamie! Hey man I've been pretty busy here lately...I might go fishing today or maybe tomorrow. We'll see, I'd give you a call but when I lost my phone I lost your number. I went out about three weeks ago and didn't catch anything. I think I'll check out the reports and try to follow what everyone else is doing...anyway my number is 802-683-9092. Ok man Good luck whenever you head out.

· Registered
    1 Posts
    Hey, What's up Jamie??
    Deam I saw the Pics with Dough these were BIG fishes!!!
    Looks like the Giants are right there right now?!

· Registered
    230 Posts
    u have any contact info for any of these people with the pilot association? emails preferably but anything will work. thanks
    G

·
    thursdays weather going to be ok if so where are we to met up at and what time...........
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…