Tidal Fish Forum banner
H

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    5,847 Posts
    I have not heard any reports of flounder and not seen any cleaned flounder at cleaning station..
    Sorry not much help..

· Registered
    630 Posts
    Charlie, bringing boat home for couple of days, going to be launching up at Town Point. Kinda of croakered out and looking for flounder now. Had thought about around the lighthouse or York Spit area. Any suggestions?

· Registered
    598 Posts
    you still selling your boat? my motor just took a **** on me and needs to be rebuilt. Figured I should look around before I shell out money to rebuild an engine. How much water does that one push? My issue is the creek I have to get out of is so shallow most days that no matter what engine I have, my boat just pushes too much water and I am always going to screw up the prop and get sand in the engine. SO over time it will destroy Every engine on That boat. So I am at a loss

· Registered
    630 Posts
    Heyyyy Capt., glad you are adjustING to being a "down Pointer". Folks from down Point are generally fine people. When I came along the Haywood clan was the most notorious. Fast and loud car and bikes and could fix anyghing. There was this one, Cecil Haywood used to work on lawn mowers outboards and any other kind of motor. The name Motorun was named because folk from all over used to bring things down to that area to be fixed. Looks like you'very been introduced to Mathew County's water table, doesn' take much for the tide to come especially a Nor Easterner or hurrican, you'very probably seen some houses that have been raised. Hope to meet you sometime soon, gotta be down there to sing at my home church up the road at Susan In April.

Have a good one.

· Registered
    630 Posts
    Charlie, how you like being a Mathews resident from "down Point". I grew up in Port Haywood and Susan. Folks from Mathews and above call Susan " down the bottom". Some nice people and a quiet lifestyle. I was down last Monday at the Middle school for founder's day which was enjoyable. I spoke in the morning to the kids and to the adults that night. If you get the Mathews paper, there is a picture of me with a dive bombing stick which a part of the principal's campus beautifIcation equipment when you got sent to the office which I couldn't seem to get pass during my school career.
    We'll enjoy Mathews, you have good access to the rivers and bay, I still drag my boat up and down the road, go too many places to leave it at one place.. Hope to meet you one day. Semper Fidelis Bill Hudgins

· Registered
    232 Posts
    HeyCharlie, I am to playing on going out for the Spanish but I would be going out on my 14ft boat from Locklies Creek. If you can, let me know how you did at Windmill bar. I am looking to head out there after work today(11/29).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…