Fishing Forums Saltwater Fishing Fly Fishing and Fishing Reports - Chesapeake Bay Fishing - Blogs
View RSS Feed

Chesapeake Bay Fishing

Blog posts about fishing in the Chesapeake Bay and/or its tributaries

1. Breaking: Feds Take Down Tilghman Island Gill Netters

Quote Originally Posted by Cqaptain Crunch View Post
    Gee it is simple---- if a recreational angler takes 2 fish over what is allowed---and there are so many more R Anglers than Commercial Anglers, then the impact is significant. Reverse that and some greedy jerk cheats with G-Nets it is also significant. The long debate never changes--we depending on who we are blindley stick to their guns. Rockfish like all resources are finite !!! What I am sick of is the turf wars over a limited resource----and jerks no matter what side of the question.
  2. Available Trips for Rockfish Solomons

Quote Originally Posted by BunkysCharters View Post
    We have weekend private charters available for Saturday November 2nd, Sunday November 10, Saturday November 23 and Sunday November 24. There is also availability Monday thru Friday. These fishing trips will be trolling for rockfish in the Chesapeake Bay.

We offer a Trolling for Rockfish Head Boat.
    There are still some openings on the following dates:
    -Saturday November 2nd, 7am-1pm, 2 spots left
    -Thursday November 7th, 6am-Noon, 7 spots left
    -Monday
  3. surf fishing Assateague Island this weekend

Hey y'all

I haven't been surf fishing since i was a kid and can't wait to sit on the beach with a rod. That being said, I would like to actually catch something if possible. Should i be using bottom rigs with cut bunker and/or peeler crab or clam? Or should i be using buck tails with sassy shads if i want to catch stripers or drum?

thanks in advance
  4. Saturday Fishing

Hey guys, Im gonna go out fishing launching from the Magothy and unfortunately I have not purchased a depth finder for my boat yet. I was hoping to get some tips on where to go to catch some rockfish. Thanks
  5. WALK ON TRIP Tuesday 4/23 Capt. RANDY DEAN and BAY HUNTER

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Luke View Post
    We had a last minute cancellation for tomorrows afternoon trip 1-7 p.m. We will be fishing with Capt. Randy Dean on the 42 Evans "Bay Hunter" out of Rod n Reel in Chesapeake Beach. We have 3 people confirmed and have room for 5 more.

Cost is $125 per person

www.bayhunters.com

Call Capt Randy Dean at 410 259 9496 or Capt Luke Thatcher at 301 643 5775
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	randy dean.jpg 
Views:	283 
Size:	143.7 KB 
ID:	72195  
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Link to Us   Subscription Information   Advertise   Privacy Policy   Resources   Contact Us   About Us

©2012 TidalFish.com. All Rights Reserved.