Fishing Forums Saltwater Fishing Fly Fishing and Fishing Reports - Boats - Blogs
View RSS Feed

Boats

Blog post about a fishing boat (s) or things having to do with fishing boats

1. 18 HP Johnson Evinrude Outboard Trouble

I took my boat out this morning and the motor started up and ran fine then when I gave it more throttle the engine roared but the prop had very little power. I backed it off and the prop was still spinning but when I gave it more gas the prop speed did not change with the rpm of the engine. I was able to get the outboard into reverse and neutral, but it did not have much power. It seemed as if the gearing in the lower unit were slipping.

Any ideas on what to look at first.
    Categories
    Boats
  2. anyone else using ethanol medic

Quote Originally Posted by swimmer490 View Post
    I started using this stuff on all my boats and now in the car . WOW! i get 10% better mileage in the car and truck and the boats never run so good. It is priced right too. 5 cents a gallon ,32oz treats 500 gallons. It is the best stuff.
    Categories
    Boats
  3. Boat rentals on OUter Banks?

BigWaveDave Boat Rentals On the Outer Banks,
    There is a company now that rents you a fishing boat and its delivered to your dock from Hatteras to Kitty Hawk. They rent 17 to 19 foot Center Consoles and 16 foot V-Hull Skiffs. All are fully equipped, give them a call 252-489-5376 or visit their website:
    Outer Banks Boat Rentals
  4. Triumph Skiff 1700

Hello,

I am considering buying a 2011 Triumph Skiff 1700 with a 70 Yamaha 4 stroke and was wondering if anyone knew anything about this boat and could provide a review. Thanks!
    Categories
    Boats
  5. What happened to the Tattuna from Virginia Beach?

I chartered a fishing trip with the Tattuna last year in Oregon Inlet NC. I haven't been able to contact the guy this year. When I asked around Oregon Inlet, a guy told me the boat was repossessed. Can anyone recommend another charter.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Link to Us   Subscription Information   Advertise   Privacy Policy   Resources   Contact Us   About Us

©2012 TidalFish.com. All Rights Reserved.