Fishing Forums Saltwater Fishing Fly Fishing and Fishing Reports - Blog Entries - Blogs
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Brown Pelicans and Rock at the BB

Quote Originally Posted by Vietpimp999 View Post
    When people talking around the rock piles ware they talking about the 2 rock piles under the bridge ? Thanks . Tommy
    When we talk about the “ROCK PILE” we are referring to the rocks that are at the main channel of the old bay bridge.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Rock fiish.3

Quote Originally Posted by Finprof View Post
    I could have posted the same report from Saturday. It was drop and reel on dinks two at a time. I had a teaser fly above a stingsilver and would have two dinks on as soon as it hit the water. There were several sets of breakers between St Michaels and Poplar and I had to stop and try at every one.

Sunday it was looking like a storm so I stayed close to home and tried for perch since I had two not very experienced visitors who wanted to catch something. They got lots of perch from
  3. Battery Draining

Quote Originally Posted by JALOPY View Post
    While bottom fishing, I have the CB, the Lowrance and the live well on. After a couple of hours, my Lowrance will begin to flash, and if I stall the motor it won't start because the battery is dead. It happened the last 2 Sunday's. Thank You to all the friends that were making calls trying to help me get a jump, and a big thanks to the guy that ended up giving me a jump.
    After getting the boat started, I turned off all electronics and the livewell and ran the boat for 15-20 minutes, it
  4. Rock.fish3 style report

Quote Originally Posted by hookin-up Jamie View Post
    No just. having fun. with the. style of your reports. Didnt have time for. a full report. so did an abbreviated one in yor typical. style

Keep em coming!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Rock.fish3 style report

Quote Originally Posted by hookin-up Jamie View Post
    No just. having fun. with the. style of your reports. Didnt have time for. a full report. so did an abbreviated one in yor typical. style

Keep em coming!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Link to Us   Subscription Information   Advertise   Privacy Policy   Resources   Contact Us   About Us

©2012 TidalFish.com. All Rights Reserved.