Fishing Fly Fishing How to Fishing and Fishing Reports at Tidal Fish - Tidal Fish Ambassador Program Fishing Program Win Prizes
  • Tidal Fish Ambassador Program

Tidal Fish Ambassador Program

Big news! We’ve teamed with some friends over at Social Toaster for an interactive Tidal Fish program where you help spread the good stuff on Tidal Fish by becoming a Tidal Fish Ambassador.

Tidal Fish has always been built on word of mouth based on good people sharing and bantering about the sport we all love, fishing. For your help as an Ambassador we will be running a monthly contest where you earn points and the leaders each month get cool prizes.

Tidal Fish ambassadors share the latest fishing information on Tidal Fish including hot fishing reports, fishing news, big fish pictures, events, contests, and more using social networks like Facebook and Twitter.

Signing up to be a Tidal Fish Ambassador is Easy!
    Here's how it works:

1. Click on the “Connect Now” button at the bottom of this page and enter your information.

2. Choose your preferred social networks.

3. Then, choose the type of Tidal Fish content you want to share on those networks.

After you sign up, a status update will post to your social networks telling your friends that you’ve volunteered to be a Tidal Fish Ambassador.

After that first post, you will receive an email when we have cool content for you to share. Click “Yes” in the email to share Tidal Fish content. With your approval, the content automatically posts to your networks right from your email - you never even have to log in, it's that easy.

How to Earn Points and Win Prizes
    When you sign up to be a Tidal Fish Ambassador you automatically become eligible to participate in our prize program and you get two (2) points just for signing up.

Signing Up: 1 point
    When you sign up, you’ll be asked to pick which social networks you want to use for Tidal Fish Ambassadors. You will receive one (1) point for every social network you choose (i.e., if you sign up for Facebook, Twitter and MySpace you will get a total of 3 points).

Setting the Hook: 6 points
    For each new person that visits the Tidal Fish website from your personal social network (e.g., via a Tidal Fish Ambassador link you post to your Facebook page), you get three (3) points.

Recruit a Tidal Fish Ambassador: 10 points
    For each Tidal Fish Ambassador you recruit you will receive nine (9) points

We’re awarding a prize at the end of each month to the Tidal Fish Ambassadors who participates the most! The Tidal Fish Ambassadors leaderboard is zeroed out and points accumulation restarts on the first day of each month. In the event of a tie, Tidal Fish will randomly draw a winner from the co-leaders. Tidal Fish Ambassadors are not eligible to win in two consecutive months.

June Contest
    First Prize
    Hobie Segundo Sunglasses (MSRP $210), Tidal Fish Khaki Fishing Hat, large and small Tidal Fish Sticker

Second Prize
    Hobie Seascape Sunglassses (MSRP $210.00), large and small Tidal Fish sticker.

Third Prize
    Tidal Fish large and small sticker.

The more you share, the more points you land! Check back often to see where you stand on the Tidal Fish Ambassador leaderboard at the botom of this page!

Thanks for your support, we greatly appreciate it!
    Brandon
    Chief Angler

The Leaderboard Top Ten is updated each day around 2am.
    Check back each morning for the new totals.

Current Top Ten TF Ambassador Leaders

Comments 10 Comments
      joemassi -
      Took a while to find the connect now button. It is not in the orginal post, but on another page.
      smells like fish -
      Quote Originally Posted by joemassi View Post
      Took a while to find the connect now button. It is not in the orginal post, but on another page.
      I still can't find the connect now button to register. Little help please.
      Brandon -
      Hi Guys,

Do you see the graphic right below "Sign up below"? It is right after the third prize description?
      smells like fish -
      I do not. I'm running Safari Brandon so maybe it's a mac thing??
      Brandon -
      I am on a MacBook Pro running Safari as well and I can see it. Can you try another browser and see if it comes up? Do you have any blocking software running, it is a java script and maybe a plug in you have is blocking it? Let me know so we can get you rolling.
      Brandon -
      Just a quick note on a question that I received via email regarding recruiting other Tidal Fish Ambassadors. You get 9pts for each ambassador that you recruit. Your link for recruiting others is in the email that was sent and each email that is sent when when it asks you to approve the link being shared. Let me know if there are any other questions.
      Brandon -
      Winners for the May 2012 Ambassador Contest are:

1. Chadd N Laura (402 pts.)
      2. Matt Wagner (177 pts.)
      3. Rick Holt (129 pts.) (tie for 3rd)
      4. Mike Rose (129 pts.) (tie for 3rd)

Please private message or email me (Brandon W @ Tidal Fish .com take out the spaces) your full name and mailing address so we can get you your prizes.

Congratulations to all!

Looking forward to this months contest
      Brandon
      Cpcullum -
      Damn kids... haha

Congrats to everyone and thank you Tidal Fish / Brandon for throwing this together, I hope it brought you some new members.

Out of curiousity was there a spike in new registered members over the past month?
      Brandon -
      June contest is two weeks in, some nice prizes to win this month. First and second prize have $200+ polarized sunglasses!
      1st_timer -
      Does it not post immediately, I seem to have to jump through hoops every time I get the email before it will show up on facebook.

Link to Us   Subscription Information   Advertise   Privacy Policy   Resources   Contact Us   About Us

©2012 TidalFish.com. All Rights Reserved.