Fishing Fly Fishing How to Fishing and Fishing Reports at Tidal Fish - 5 Reasons to Become a Tidal Fish Subscriber
  • 5 Reasons to Become a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Fishing Subscriber at Tidal Fish
    We like you already for considering becoming a subscriber, thanks for taking a look.

Reason #1 You can get up to 50% off Hobie Sunglasses

Reason #2 You can get up to 40% off Lateral Line Fishing Clothing

Reason #3 You can get up to 10% off fishing tackle and gear at AllTackle.com

Reason #4 You get added functions and features on the site including access to a private Subscriber only forum.

Reason #5 It takes a lot to keep TidalFish.com going with its over 60,400 members. The money from subscribers helps keep things going so we can have this great resource. If you get a good fishing report that helps you catch fish, learn a new tip that increases your hook ups, or you meet a new friend then the small about it costs for a years membership is a small price to contribute to the resource.

Learn more about all the subscriber options by clicking here.

The five reasons above not enough, here's what some subscribers say:

Its a no brainer. I save my subscription fee in gas on 2 trips. - fishboy823

I've made so many friends and learned so much I think I owe like $3,537,983.27 Checks in the mail
    - Wingnut_9798

Take all the hours you spend on Tidal fish and then divide it by the $15 or $25 per year and see what it costs per hour. The knowledge and friends you make are priceless. It is one of the best deals going. - crabby and son

Tidal Fish is not overrun with ads, so the money for this site has to come from somewhere. If you guys love this site and fishing as much as a I do, support a great product. Scroll to the very bottom of the page and click on the link that says "subscribe to Tidal Fish" (its in the blue banner at the very very bottom or vvb).
    Heading out of Breezy in the AM, hope to see you guys on the water. Call me if you are on the fish
    - Hockleyneck

If you find Tidalfish useful and informative, why wouldn't you subscribe? Seems like a no-brainer. - Megabyte

I joined today! My wife is a Tidal Fish widow!! - RickyF

Best value you'll find for twenty five bucks anywhere.
    - aaument

Tidal Fish has been a great source of information for me and the crew and we feel privileged to be a part of a great group of fishermen. It's a small price to pay for the wealth of knowledge shared on this site. Keep it going. Member for life! - RockBottom75

Everybody gets a ton of benefit from this site ......... Supporting Tidalfish is the best money spent ......... Keep up the great work - rhahn427

We greatly appreciate the support from subscribers and appreciate you considering becoming one. You can do so by clicking here.
    Fishing Fly Fishing Saltwater Fishing at Tidal Fish

Brandon White Chief Angler at TidalFish.com

Brandon

Chief Angler at TidalFish.com

Link to Us   Subscription Information   Advertise   Privacy Policy   Resources   Contact Us   About Us

©2012 TidalFish.com. All Rights Reserved.