Tidal Fish Forum banner

22' Trophy walk-a-round cuddy for sale - still

4K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  trapshoot 
#1 ·
Over the course of the last several months I've had my boat for sale and listed in the classified section. A lot of views but little response. I've juggled some finances around and I've reduced the price to sell. If you're one of the lookers please take another look. If you know someone who's looking for a great boat at a great price let them know about it.

This has been a great boat but the kiddos are on their own and working too much and I just don't have the time anymore. I'm the original owner. The boat is 6 years old with pretty low hours. It's been dealer maintained with spring tuneups, etc . . . and garage stored in the off season. I would like to sell this before winter sets in too hard so I'm willing to consider a reasonable offer. This is one of those end of season deals we're all looking for.

If you're interested, bmail or email me for pictures and a full equipment rundown.

Thanks - Bob

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.