Rockfish Shootout results and Registration
    Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Default Rockfish Shootout results and Registration

I have been getting a lot of phone calls asking me to post more information on TidalFish and also to post daily results. In order to follow the rules of this site I wont be doing so unless it is specifically asked. The easiest way to get the info is to look at our website the morning after each day of fishing (www.midatlanticrockfishshootout.com). Hopefully the webmaster will have them posted each morning.
    One note, if you are fishing in the tournament, try to come early to registration to avoid
    the crowds. We will begin at 3:00 on wednesday.
    Good luck to everyone,
    Mike Standing

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Hi Mike!!
    Best of luck at this years shoot out. It is gonna be a big success, and I am betting on Max to top it again this year!!
    Wish I could fish it, but should be around to shoot some footage at the weigh in. Best of luck, and hope you have fantastic weather and monster Rocks!!

See ya sometime this week.
    Take care and tight lines. Also, try to get some sleep. LOL!!

God Bless

Jim Baugh

Thanks Jim, Friday is a great day for everyone to come to the va. beach fishing center weigh station. There will be complimentary rockfish chowder being served up from 3 till 5. Hopefully lots of action.

5. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Sounds awesome!
    I have to be in Richmond with my daughter on Friday, so I cant be there or fish the tourney-bum city, but my little sweetheart is worth it.

We will be available on Saturday to do some shootin. 3 to 5 at the fishing center???
    Want to get some footage, and interview Max King for winning agin this year!! LOL
    Hey, that is my prediction, the guy is on a roll. He probebly will start a live eel farm for next year. The Max King Live eel! Not a bad idea.

We will be there Sat afternoon, save some chowder for us.

Good luck with the event, will be interesting to see just how big this years top fish will be. Maybe the new state record

Jim B

Somebody REALLY likes Max King!!

How many preregistered? Weather looks really good, I would guess this explodes this year, many may even fish 2 days instead of 1.

Hey-I'll tell you who does not like Max King, an etire group- absoultley hates him, cant stand the guy, wishes they never met, and says bad things about him to those around him-you know who?????

ROCKFISH!

They cus at him every time he hooks one up!
    LOL

JB

Platinum TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber racn35's Avatar

The page cannot be displayed
    The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
    See if your Internet connection settings are being detected. You can set Microsoft Windows to examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings (if your network administrator has enabled this setting).
    Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
    On the Connections tab, click LAN Settings.
    Select Automatically detect settings, and then click OK.
    Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
    If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
    Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
    Internet Explorer

11. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements