Tidal Fish Forum banner

How to Update or Edit your Password or Email

33K views 62 replies 46 participants last post by  HJS 
#1 · (Edited)
We ask that you keep your email associated with your account on Tidal Fish up to date.

You can update/edit your email by going to the "TF Account Info" link at the top of all Tidal Fish pages OR if you are in the message boards click "User CP", which stands for User Control Panel. The User CP is located in the upper left hand side of the page.

The steps are as follows:
1) Click "TF Account Info" or "User CP" (location described above)
2) On your Account Information Page, click "Edit Email and Password"
3) On your email and password page make sure the email address that is shown is your correct email address. If it is not, then please update it.
If it is correct you need do nothing. Note: You will need to enter in your password on this page.
After you have edited your email address or if you do not need to, simply click save changes and continue your TidalFish.com visit.

Please see the below screen shots to walk you through the process as well

Thank you!

Brandon

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Assistance request when convenient

Good morning Brandon,
I really appreciate having access to such an informational website and enjoy some of the back and forth as well. I enjoyed seeing your striper pictures last season and i'm looking forward to getting back down there soon for some spring fishing. I need your assistance in changing my profile name unless you can walk me through it electronically or do I need to re-register? Some of the names i'm looking at are:

Spyderfisher
Spyder Man
Campbell Soup

I need more coffee to come up with others but please let me know what are my next steps. Thanks..

BTW- The herring and shad are in the Rapp, A group of 12-15 anglers had a field day yesterday afternoon at the county dock!!

Matt Campbell

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.